The new teacher - 5sos Fanfic

"Hey Ash did you hear there is a new teacher, Mrs.Grier" said Calum. "Yeah. A girl teacher at a all boys school. Watch out" Ashton laughed. "what do you think she looks like" asked Michael. "Old, wrinkly" said Luke. "Can't really find young teachers like us any more can yah" said Ashton. "Yah" they all agreed. "Well I have to go show her around" said Ashton. "Good luck" said Luke as he walked to the gym.

Ashton pov

"Mr.Irwin" said the Mr.Chris. My boss. "Yes" I asked knowing the answer. "This is Miss.Grier" said Chris. So she isn't marred. I turned to look at her she was my age. "Hi" she chirped. "Hi, I'm Ashton the English teacher. I am going to show you around." I said. I've done this before for another teacher. "I'm going to be the science teacher and my name is Hayden but every one calls me H.G. Don't asks why" she told me.

"It's your nickname like mine is Ash. All most every one has one. And i am not asking Billions of people the meaning to them" I said as I looked in to her eyes. They were beautiful.

"Hey at 4:00 when every one has gone home me and my teacher friends and do want to tag along to get to know them" I asked her. No it was not a date. If it was they would never be there. "Sure" she said.

"This is the gym" school hasn't started yet so the gym was empty except for Luke. "Hey Luke" I yelled at him. He jogged his way towards me. "Hi I'm Lucas Hemmings. Mr.Hemmings to students. Luke to other teachers" said Luke. "Okay Mr. fluke" I laughed. "Smash" he said. "Hey we're did Calum go" I asked. He was with Luke. "You mean Cal pal" asked Luke. God why did I bring up are superhero names? "Yes" I said. "The math room where else it's wear he works.

After showing her the rest of the rooms I dropped her off at her class room explaining how things go around here. I'm excited for tonight.

____NOTE____

Not much happened in this chapter. I know this is short but it will be ALOT better next time