Father

"Open the fucking door you bitch!" My father yelled through the door.

"No!" I yelled back.

He had kicked open the door and started punching and kicking me. I dont know how much longer I could handle this, I hate him!

He finally walked away and slammed the door behind him, it was broken,again.

I know what I had to do to get out of here. I had to run away. But where to? What would happen if he found me? That didn't matter at the moment, I had to think fast.

I packed my stuff, which wasn't much considering he ruined it all. I had taken all the stuff to my car when he caught me. He was yelling something I couldn't here, but my best guess was he was pissed! I got into the car and went to my best friend Vivian's house. I told her everything that has been happening the past few months, by the time I finished I was sobbing. She said I could stay with her. I loved having a friend as good as her, I dont know what I would do without her. I had to wait one more month until I could move out, sense we were moving to new York city together I stayed with her. But I got out of Michigan as fast as I could. I had hated his abuse, before his wife (my ex-step mom) left him it was physical abuse. He blamed me for her leaving. But before then it was just verbal abuse, that I could handle for the most part.

*a few years later*

     I'm happy now, I have a boyfriend. Vivian and I still live in new York together. My father found me once, but he got put into jail. I loved that. He is life sentenced in jail, he cant abuse no one else. That also made me happy, I also got into contact with my mom again, but that's another story.