8| an overgrown squirell with nuts

**Author's Note**Sorry guys I totally forget to update on Wednesday! My fault!

**Author's Note**
Sorry guys I totally forget to update on Wednesday! My fault!

The morning after the party, I woke up with Cassie on my mind. Ever since I met her, she's taken my mind hostage. I even searched the school attendance database. My mind just kept playing the entire situation over and over on a constant loop.

I know the only way to get her off my mind is doing what I do best, sculpt. I'm about halfway through my project when I realize my plan has backfired.

I'm sculpting her.

I reach for my phone so I can make some plans with my friends. I call my best friend Rodger and it goes straight to voicemail. I go down the list and call every single one of my friends, ending with the same results each time. I groan, know who my last choice is- my twin sister. I mean, I love her but, am I really that desperate for someone to talk to?

Yeah.

I dial her number and she picks up immediately.

"Hey Squirrel, what's up?", she says excitedly. I can hear her smiling.

I wince. I hate that nickname.

"Jacey, I told you to stop calling me that."

"You also asked me not to go to the same college as you but look where we are now," she retorts.

I mentally groan knowing she's won this argument already . "Well, I called because I really need to get out of my dorm- Art Square Cafe and Creperie in 15?"

"That works, see you in 20."

"---Wait, I said 15 minutes" The dial tone rings.

I throw my phone on the bed, smirking.

***

By the time I get to the cafe, Jacey's already there, slurping her hot chocolate.

"I still don't understand why you can't drink coffee," I say, sitting down.

The waiter walks over and takes my order, I get a chocolate and pistachio crepe, with a Bailey's Latte.

"Actually, today I got the Mayan Spicy version, so I'm trying new things." She says, grinning.

We talk, laugh, and look around for a while. It feels great be so carefree and fun. I don't think about Cassie for at least an hour. And I'm proud of my achievements.

We keep talking as we walk back to our dorms, I even tell her about the mystery girl. And apparently, she has a new girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. She won't tell me any names or details because she know's I'll hunt them down and scare em' a little. But knowing me, i'll still figure out who it is.

***

"ARHHHHGGGHH!" I shriek in exasperation. I crawl back onto my bed, in annoyance. I've been home for more than two hours and all I've managed to do with my time is internet stalk Cassie. I feel as if my thumbs will fall off.

I switch on the TV, and it immediately goes straight to my favorite channel. ANIMAL PLANET!!!!! I decide to take a quick power nap to subside to thoughts about Cassie. When I wake up I just decide to zero in on my physics homework that's been sitting on my desk for the past few days. It takes me hours, to research, type, and edit my paper. By the time I finish, I'm definitely drained of any energy I once had. I jump into my comfy bed and drift off to sleep. I fall asleep to the sounds of Naked and Afraid, dreaming sweet dreams about Cassie.

***

What are your favorite TV shows? Comment and let me know!