StepSister /// Chapter 6

C O N N O R

Seeing Precious in a stage like this makes me think about my actions towards her.Mostly me worrying about how would I tell the boys.. would they even believe me?

"Precious just stop please" I said sternly.

"You don't even care so why should I listen to you" Precious covered her arm but I could still see the blood dripping down her wrist.

"Im sorry" I finally said.

She grabbed me and tried pushing me out the door.But i was too strong for her.So I stopped her.Precious gave up I took her hand and walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

I let Precious strip of her clothes without me looking.All i heard from her was just cries I wonder how long does she do this to herself? Your skin is your own why ruin it?

Kian came in the bathroom and found me helping Precious.

"We'll talk later" I mouthed.

He got the message and left.

After giving Precious a long bath I let her change as well and tucked her in bed making sure all Razors were put aside and never to be touched or used by Precious.Now that I've learn so much about her my actions are cautious.

"Connor" She said.

"Yeah?" I said walking to her bed and taking a seat next to her.

"Thank you for saving my life" She said and smiled.

"Hey I really wanna see you in that beautiful dress we bought"

She leaned in and gave me a long hug.This is what siblings do right? Im actually loving this whole thing.

"Night Connor" Precious said turning off the lamp next to her.

I walked out of Precious room slowly so I wouldn't have to wake her up.Kian was in front of me which made me jump.

"Connor I thought you hated her?" Kian said crossing his arms.

The rest of the boys started piling in.

"Wait i thought you -"

"Let's just talk about this in the kitchen... did everyone leave" They all gave me nods which answered my question.

As we reached to the kitchen I explained to the boys what I saw Precious doing and how our actions can affect the way she thinks about the world.

"Maybe she's acting" Trevor said.

"Hell no I saw it with my own eyes" I said in defense.

"What ever Connor we'll still be hating on her she's not our sister and will never be" Jc said leaving with the boys.Ricky still stood there.

"Ricky lets go" Jc said.

"No Im staying with Connor at least he finally cares about people not like you" Jc stared at the both us with evil eyes.