chapter 21 (Finale)

Connor's POV

"No one gets hurt... Just don't plant any bombs" I said to Jc. He wants to end things with Bo I mean come on we all do.But I just cant focus ever since that kiss between me and Precious Ive been thinking non stop about her.Like should I call her? And ask if she wants to give us a chance or what? No one knows about this yet except Trevor.He told me he saw everything the way I held her wasit pulling her closer to me I think we might've scared the kid.

"Connor if you want Bo to stop-"

Mom suddenly barged into the room with a knife this concered me and Jc.

"mom" I said. "w- what are you doing?" I asked slowly making my way to her she was shivering and looked completely insane.

"what I should've done 2 years ago" She said. Trevor and Sam caught mom and Immediately they both changed.

"what is going on? why did precious leave? Mom-" Trevor was cut off by mom

"Im sorry" She cried. After that mom ran off who knows where she might've went but she wasnt done.We all followed the car that was being droven by mom.

She ended up stopping at the place where dad was burried although I think she doesn't know he was alive all this time.I don't want to tell her. Dad should tell her not me.

"Dave" She cried."Tell god to just take me I cant handle-"

A loud gunshot fired i looked behind me and I see Precious holding a gun with worried eyes she dropped the gun and fell down onto her knees. We all ignored Precious and ran up to mom crying. Sam and Trevor contacted 911.

"mom... mom no no stay with me look everything's gonna be alright just promise-"

"Connor" She whispered. "Its ok, I'll finally be at rest with your father" She cuped her hands and placed them gently onto my face and smiled.

"Mom, Dad is alive" I finally cried.

Mom slowly closed her eyes shut and I heard Kian screaming at Precious.

"you son of a bitch What did she ever do to you?" Kian yelled loudly.

"Im sorry Kian" There was a pause "I had to"

Finally ambulances came and took mom. "She'll be fine" One of the paramedics said. But I doubted him.

I had the gut to walk up to Precious and push her onto the floor she sounded scared.

"please hear me out" She begged.

"I don't talk to dumb idiots like you"

"Bo will Come back and this time all of you will die" She yelled.

at this point I was done.

"Bo will be back bitches" She said in her normal tone. "Back for more"