Chapter One

Avalon's Pov ( One week later after the beating ):

I hear my alarm go off, but I make no movement to turn it off. I lay there starring at the white ceiling. After about to two minutes I move my hand and slam it down. I get up and walk to the bathroom that's connected to my room. Walking I see my reflection in the mirror. I wince at my face and arms. This isn't the first time my father has done this to me. I grab my make up and start covering up the bruises along my jaw and cheeks. I put on some blush and eyeliner then mascara. Brushing my hair and teeth I head to my closet I pick out a pair of black shorts and a navy blue long sleeve shirt. I put my Chuck Taylor's on then I was out the door with my phone and bookbag. It's a two mile walk from my house to the highschool. As I'm walking I look around and notice a car behind me. I walk to the side of the street and put my head down. "Hey need a ride?" The owner of the car asked. I looked up noticing it was the star football player Adan. I shook my head because he probably was joking because I'm the shy nerdy girl. He looks at me and parks the car. "Come on it's going to take forever to get to the school if you walk." Adan said. "Fine." I say quietly. He nods and opens the passanger door for me. I blush and get in. He walks over and gets in the car. He starts driving and takes glances toward me every so often. "So.. I see you around, but I don't really know your name." He says looking out to the road. "Avalon Conrad." I reply. "That's right you're in my gym and advanced maths class." Adan said while smiling. I nod looking away. "So why are you being so nice to me?" I blurted out. Adan looked stunned but recovered quickly. "I'm just trying to nice." He replied shrugging. "Why? I can't give you anything in return..." I mumbled. "I didn't ask for anything. I just want to be friends or something." Adan said back. I sat there thinking what it would be like. "Okay I'd like that.

Hey guys it's Vic:) I hope you like this if you don't keep it to yourself please I don't want to be judged... Well this is chapter one of "Saving Avalon" I'll post chapter two later either tomorrow or this weekend. BYE FOR NOW LITTLE TURTLES!!!!!