Chapter Two

Avalon's Pov still:

We finally made it to the school and everyone was staring at Adan and I. "Thanks for the ride Adan." I said while getting out of the car. "It's cool if you ever need a ride just call me." He replied smiling. "I don't have your number though." I said sheepishly. He grabbed my phone and pressed a couple of buttons. "There you go. Now we should get to class before Mrs.Dallerice marks us up." He says walking slowly. I nod and start walking with him. I look around and everyone is staring at us. "Adan everyone is staring at us.." I whisper. He looks up and glares at everyone. "Don't mind them. They are just jealous because you are beautiful and they wish they were you." He says while smiling. I blush at that. He puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk up to the school building. "Adan, hey man!" Adan's friend Hayden hollers. "Hey bro what's up?" Adan replies. "Not much. Who's this?" Hayden asks. "I'm Avalon Conrad." I say while sticking my hand out for Hayden to shake. "Nice to meet you Avalon Conrad. Is there a nickname I can give you that would be easier to say?"He asks. "Avie or A is okay." I reply. He nods and smiles. "We have to go to class Avalon before we're late." Adan whispers in my ear. I nod. "Well see ya Hayden we have class." I say to Hayden. "Sure. See you guys at lunch?" He questions. I hesitate because I usually don't eat lunch and I always sit alone. "Yes we will be at lunch bye bro." Adan says while turning us towards the door. "I'm eating with you at lunch?" I ask unsure. "Yes because I've seen you eat alone and I also see not eat at all and you need the food." He replies sternly. "I'm never hungry." I mumble. That was a lie I never get to eat because my father says I'm fat and I shouldn't eat. We walk into class and Mrs. Dallerice looks at us then her watch. "Wow! You guys are on time." She says smiling. I take my seat which is beside Adan. We start taking notes about the substitution method. I was writing until a note landed on my desk. "I don't get this at all. I'm what the hell! How is this going to help us in the future?" -Adan.  I gigled then tucked the note in my pocket. I look over at Adan and he looks over at me. I shrug then start writing again. The bell rings and we pack our stuff up and we head to our lockers. "I hate math so much. I don't even get it." Adan whines. I giggle. "Avalon don't laugh at me seriously I need help with it." He whines even more. "I could help you but I don't know I'm pretty pricey." I smirk. "Oh really how much?" He smirks back. "I think pocky and books would work." I say. "Okay you have a deal. What the fuck is Pocky?" He asks. My jaw drops then I open my locker to grab the box. I grab a peice and stick it in his mouth. He looks shocked then starts chewing on the Pocky stick. "Holy shit this is good." He says with a mouth full. I nod and grab my books for my next class. "Told you. Now come on we need to get to class. He nods and we walk to our next class.

Thank the lord. I updated!! Here you go ya'll I hope you like it. Now I have two jobs and I don't know when I'll be able to update. So I'm going to probably only update on the weekend or every other weekend. Also if I forget to update I will update two chapters to make up for not updating. Well I love you guys and I will update my other books sometime. Love xx_tori_turtle_xx