The War

This was inspired by the story “Healing What Has Been Broken” by “harrish6” this version of error was also made by harrish6

Error let put a sigh as he stringed up another monster and crushed his soul he was in chess tale 3. Right now the balance was almost typed over because of ink,  him and his stupid creations. He felt a little piece of his sou break off as he felt ink create a new au. He sighed as he made a glitchy portal to the new a but was meeting with all most every au sans except for swap and nightmares gang that's when the war begun.

Error panted as he dodged another blow biting back his scream as inky landed a blow along with the other who came to ambush him. “Just give up your rain of destruction” yelled ink as he tackled him to ground. “I CaN’t InKy”he told inky as he started screaming in pain as his skull cracked further from the impact. He begged them to stop but they just laughed off his pleads and begs for mercy. I mean after all the destroyer doesn't feel sympathy so why should they, right? “ it your fault this is h a p p e n i n g”  said one of the voices " nO No no no n0” said error as Underfell sans landed a blow with a gaster blaster, Blasting his leg right off ironclay, error went to the ground screaming in pain as the others ambushed him now that he was vulnerable. The beatings went on for hours until error made a portal to the antivoid still screaming.

He fell straight onto the floor cracking his bones further

ThEy NevEr WaNTed A BaLaNcE ThEn FinE”  error spoke arms shaking as he pushed himself up and made a portal to outer tale. Slowly limping towards the portal. When he stared at the stars one final time taking in the beauty. He swiftly looked down to the bottomless abyss that was underneath him.

Error slowly walked to a bridge that separated two islands. He was tired,  tired of the beatings, tired of taking the blame for everyone,  and tired of being this multiverse scapegoat. He looked down the side of the bridge. Then he jumped laughing at the thought of the multiverse going to hell because of ink .

Error screamed and cried when he felt the void tear him apart piece by piece, or bone by bone. Destiny watched in horror as the others beat error but she couldn't do anything . She watched as error jumped of the bridge into the void that was known as the abyss . She grabbed onto error before he was fully tired into pieces and spoke to him “i'm sorry my child that i couldn't help you sooner, but now your destiny is in your hands, I love you Destiny let go of error she brought him to a new multiverse where he could heal emotionally, physically, and mentally.

Thanks for reading 0////0
498 words "