ą horrible realization

Character and story info

    This multiverse is titled  the IWL multiverse and the other is OM multiverse

IWL multiverse characters

Outertale sans =  Galaxy

Underfell sans = Remark

Nightmare sans = Curse

In OM multiverse

No ones pov

Nightmare was getting worried, ink has been on a creative streak going on pure adrenaline and wasn't stopping any time soon. Over 20 aus where made,  if ink kept going like this and error wasn't destroying anything the balance would surely be tipped. Nightmare was currently sitting in the meating room in his hideout “ does anybody know where Error-” just when he was about to finish sentence cross came through the door “what is the meaning of this cross” nightmare yelled at him “ inky and the others are going to have a party saying that they killed ERROR!!!” ever one was in shock , how could they kill error. Then suddenly they remembered what error told them “If I EvEr DiE mY mAgIc WoUlD GiVe a CeRtAiN PulsE Of OnE BeAt” that's when he felt it, the one pulse of magic that indicated that error is dead and this multiverse is going straight to hell.

Nightmare shot up eyes full of black goop and yelled “CODE ONE” he used his magic to make his voice louder . Everybody came running down the stairs. Dust looking like he just woke up but very concerned, Horror was blushing like a teenage girl next to there crush, killer was standing really close to cross because virus paid him 30g to. And Cross was crushing like a Japanese girl. Virus walked in front of the group and said "what happened "
         Nightmare let out a chocked sob turning back into his passive form. The rest of the gang came rushing near nightmare asking  'what's wrong' and 'what happened'

"Errors one pulse of  magic was sensed through out the multiverse and the universes are now starting to collide and glitch" Nightmare said as silent tears went down his cheeks just like error. Today was the day Nightmare was going to confess that he loved Error but he couldn't do that anymore.

        All of the gang members where having different reactions.  Horror was fuming with anger, 'how dare they're he thought.  Dust was frozen in shock all he could hear was dirty liars  repeating over and over again in his head. Killer like Horror was planning on how to torture ink and slowly kill him off. Virus was muttering curses and got out a book on 200 different medieval torture ideas that was just laying around next to him. And poor Cross he slowly walked over to the corner and started quietly sobbing with chars next to him rubbing his back, black tears streaming down there face.

                All they could think about was getting error justice, they knew that he caused it. It was that asshole fault oh and they knew his name, his name was INK

This chapter was inspired by a comment that gave me soo much help with this story there account Is 801na7 any way bye and I hoped you enjoyed this story

Word count is 517