Blood Gulch...Again

We made our way through the tunnels until we came out to the one place we knew so well. Blood Gulch.

"Well, damn," Church breathed.

"Told you." I motioned to Blue Base, "Something seems to be going on over there."

"Let's go check it out."

We walked into the base to find Sarge pointing his gun at...Simmons? What the hell?

"This hurts me more than it hurts you," Sarge said.

"I highly doubt that, sir," Simmons said.

"Booya," Church exclaimed coming up behind Sarge and knocking him out.

"Ooh," Simmons breathed, "The back of your head."

"Well, that was close," Church said, "I've always wanted to say 'booya' too, that was awesome...Booyeah."

"Where the hell did you come from?" Simmons asked.

"Well," I drawled, "Seeing as no one is dying I'm gonna go get my shit."

"You're coming back right?" Church asked.

"Yeah. There's no way in hell I'm staying with those Reds. I'll be right back." I turned and walked out of the base. I went to Red Base and grabbed my duffle bag. I didn't really have a lot to take with me. On my way back I found the guys standing in the middle of the canyon. Well, Simmons, Church, and Donut were standing; Grif and Sarge were laying on the ground. Donut was also being dramatic as always.

"What?" he exclaimed, "You're leaving us out here, without any transportation? We'll die!"

"Die of what?" Church asked.

"Exposure! We're stranded! This is murder."

"Your base is right there, I can see it."

"You may as well just feed us to the buzzards right now."

Church sighed, "You could have walked back to the base in the time we've been discussing this."

"Go. Just sign our death warrants."

"Will it shut you up?" I asked.

"Tennessee!" Donut gasped, "Tell him that he can't leave us out here."

"We can and we are. Have a nice day."

"You're going with them?"

I shrugged, "Ehh." I started for the jeep. I stopped and faced Donut again, "Oh, and Donut, when Sarge wakes up tell him that I quit."

"Quit?"

"Yeah. I quit Red Team."

"You can't quit."

"Yes, I can. And I did. From now on, or until they fuck up, I'm on Blue Team." I climbed in the driver's seat of the jeep. Church climbed into the passenger seat and Simmons hopped in the back. I drove us back to Blue base.

"You know," Church said as he hopped out of the jeep, "Tucker is going to love you being here. If you know what I mean?"

"Nah, I'm not his type."

"Not his type? I thought all women were his type."

"I'm not his type," I snapped, "Now drop it."

"Did he say something to you? If he upset you, I'll kill him."

"Dude, chill. He didn't do anything."

"He kissed you."

"Yeah, that was weird for both parties involved." I glanced over to where Simmons was standing. "What's with this guy?"