The Evil Monster

First,Donte,Jerry,Tim,Pumpkie, And Ben were having a sleepover when suddenly they heard a small knock on the door *Knock Knock* Donte and Ben went to answer it when Donte opened the door he saw a small little cat standing on his two hind paws. He was wearing a fancy suit with a little eye glass. The cat said "Hello my name is Bob and it is very cold outside and I was wondering if I could stay here till it gets a bit warmer?"

Next,Since Ben and Donte were so good hearted they decided let him stay and they continued the sleepover. They were playing hide n' seek Bob played too he was hiding with pumpkie underneath the kitchen table when Bob ask pumpkie "why are you living with humans if you a pumpkin ghost?" Pumpkie told Bob that Donte and Ben adopted him so that means Donte is his dad and Ben is his official uncle.Pumpkie then told Bob about brother Zippy he told him that he's in college so they barely see each other.

Last, When Bob the cat heard that he had an Evil Grin on his face. He asked Pumpkie "why don't you come with me to see your brother Zippy?" Pumpkie thought about it for a bit and said "Ok i'll go with you". Donte was In the living room when he heard the door close behind them and he told everyone to follow them they followed them all the way to a Volcano but they soon found out the volcano was Bob's Evil lair he was standing in the middle of the room with pumpkie in front of him he took off his fake kitty costume and he turned out to be Bob the Evil Mutant Squid Monster he tried to slap pumpkie with his tentacle but it went threw pumpkie because he's a ghost That's when Donte climbed up on top of Bob the mutant squid Monster and was constantly smacking him in the face, but he grabbed Donte by the leg and smashed me in to the wall and that's when everyone came down and started Attacking the Mutant squid monster they finally defeated him and saved pumpkie. But he was really sad that he did not get to see his brother but when we go home was saw a Bugatti in the driveway they walked inside and saw Zippy he told us that he graduated from college early, and he gets to stay here they all cheered and lived happily ever after.

THE END!!