But Tonight, I Need You To Stay

(A/N): I am so sorry that it's been so long since the last time I updated. I've been so busy with others things and hadn't had the time to do anything. I think another problem, too, is that I might have gotten some writers block with all that was going on. I swear I will make it top priority to keep a consistant schedule with uploading. I'm sorry you had to wait so long. Anyways, here we go. Man, I am so tired.

Warning: Smut ahead. Just scroll through. Ill say when it ends for those that want to skip it :)

Word Count: 1963

Eren POV:

"Eren...," Levi says softly before he clashes his lips with mine.

I kiss back and before I even realize what's going on, Levi has me pinned against the door. I grab a fistful of his hair as our kiss gets more and more lust-written by the second. Levi then takes initiative and palms my semi-hard through my jeans, my breathing quickening. I find myself grinding into his hand, needing more friction. He pulls his hand away only to take off my shirt. I help him take off his own and he starts making marks along my collarbone.

He unbuttons my jeans and swiftly pulls down my boxers, my cock coming into contact with the cold air. He plants kissing down my body until he reaches my hard-on. He lightly kisses the tip before he puts the head in his mouth, then more, until he reaches his limit, earning silenced moans of pure ecstasy. He strokes the rest as he bobs his head back and forth and he looks up at me with those steel-cold eyes, filled with emotion and overwhelming lust.

"Mhm, Levi~"

*Turn away, if you could give me a drink*

I look at Levi in confusion, Levi taking my cock out of his mouth to investigate the source.

*Cause my lips are chapped and faded Call my Aunt Marie*

We check the kitchen and living room, finding nothing.

"Eren wake up"

Smut ends here :)

I shoot up to find Armin trying to shake me awake. Then everything floods back at once. I had let Armin sleepover last night because his parents had started fighting again.

Wait so does that mean...

I take a peek at the inside of the thick blanket....

Well fuck

"Eren come on, you promised we would go out for breakfast today and I'm really hungry."

"Um, can you give me a sec, please?"

"Okay, but hurry up. I feel like my stomach is eating itself." He agrees, getting up and going out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I get out of my bed and go to the bathroom to take care of my 'situation' before I get ready to head out with Armin.

*time skip brought to you by my dogs who are staring at my mom for some reason :/*

"Hey, so, I was wondering..." Armin starts.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask, taking a sip of my latte.

"Well, have you talked to Levi since... that day?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Dude, are you lying to me?" He asks with the same amount of suspicion and tone of every mom ever