Previously~

"Fuck you. You know I'm a sensitive, cute and innocent boss~" Taehyung whined.

"Ya know am right, ya sarcastic asshat. " Yoongi replied with a wide grin.

At the hospital:

"Sighhhh... what nowww...? How do we get home?! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN TO MY PARENTS!!!??! Why did you even enter my goddamn life..." Jin groaned while gripping his fringe.

"Don't think you're the only one... not like I wanted YOUR dumbass in MY life." Jungkook gritted while rolling on the bed and gripping his hair.

"That's vile, Juancock." Jin murmured.

"When are we getting released?" Jungkook kept groaning.

"Maybe if you shut up, they might." Jin spat.

"Shut up rodent." Jungkook retorted back.

As both were bickering, the holy door to the ward opened, revealing what seemed like a doctor in white coat with a stethoscope around his neck. Both looked up at the doctor while Jungkook sat up on his bed.

"Good morning, gentlemen. My name is Jackson Wang and I was the doctor who tended to your wounds." The man with blonde hair slicked back, revealing his forehead introduced in a calm voice. (WHEN WE KNOW JACKSON DOESN'T HAVE CALM IN HIS DICTIONARY😂😂.)

"I'm here to announce that you have been officially released due to minor injuries. If the pain prolongs however, do give me a visit." Jackson continued and stretched his lips into a smile.

"Oh!! That's great news sir!!" Jin (in Jungkook's body) stood up from the bed almost immediately after the great news, giving Jackson "his" priced crinkled-eye smile.

Jungkook turned his attention towards Jin and frowned at him.

"Ah. May I ask, who admitted us here?" Jin questioned, pulling Jungkook back to reality as he turned his attention to the doctor.

"Hmm... regarding that, I'm so sorry... I do not know his name. But he did leave a note for you though, Mr.Kim SeokJin." The doctor spoke as he walked forward to pass Jin a letter that was in his coat's pocket.

"Ah wait I'm here!!" Jin reminded the doctor. The doctor halted and turned to side and looked at him confusingly.

"Huh? But aren't you Mr.Jeon Jungkook?" The doctor spoke in confusion.

Jungkook immediately got alarmed,in Jin's body to the situation.

"A-ah he's just kidding!!" Jungkook stuttered while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. The doctor turned his attention to Jungkook (in Jin's body) and frowned a little.

"Okay.....here. Oh and, please get ready soon. You need to leave in 30 minutes." The doctor said and passed the letter to Jungkook (In Jin's body) as he walked out and shut the door.

"Give that to me. Its for me." Jin growled as he stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

He threw the paper on the floor.

'Nani the fuck?!' Jin screeched internally.

"Not like I'm interested. Pick up your trash." Jungkook sassed and stood up from the bed.

Jin glared at Jungkook from behind as he stood up from the bed to retrieve the note.

He sat back on the bed and opened the note slowly.

The moment he did, his eyebrows furrowed deeper into his forehead and his eyes were wide open.

"We meet again, Odenjinnie. I hope you know who I am... I'm sorry for leaving you back then. I know you won't forgive me but... please take care of yourself okay? I saved your friend too. The moment I saw you after 7 years I was happy. But you were fighting with your friend. I didn't want to interrupt so I was about to leave until the accident occured. I was losing my lifeline the moment you were unconscious. I'm so sorry Jinnie, I know you won't forgive me...but can you please just come back to me like before?

-You Know Me. (J)"

While reading the note, Jin's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Why are you back again...?" Jin croaked out softly.

HELLO ANGELS I MISSED YALL SOOO MUCH!! CAN YOU GUESS WHO THIS MYSTERIOUS NOTE BELONGS
TO?!