Chapter 1

Just pretend Jeff's bullies somehow survived, like Liu did.

Your Pov

"(n/n) do you want more tea?"

"If you don't mind, princess?"

"Of course not brother!"

She pours me another cup of tea. I love seeing my little sister smiling. If anyone knew what I do in my free time, I would be called a freak, but I don't give a fuck anyway.

"Big brother?"

"Yes, my beloved princess?"

"When you go out next time, could you get me a crown?"

"It is your birthday in some days, isn't it?"

"Yay!!"

We played some more, till I need to go making money.

"Bye, my little princess. I love you!"

"I love you more (n/n)!!"

"Impossible!"

"Hihihihi, bye brother come home save"

"I promise"

>>timeskip till you reached your Destination<<

*sounds of talking People*

I put on my mask, which looks like (f/animal). I mean, they can't find out who I am or they would try taking my sister! I crawl to the edge of the roof, my aim at the one who is talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first auction of the new season! We are happy to see so many of you here!"

And here I go. First I killed the one on the stage, then the guards of the cages. The humans are running around trying to escape me, but they can't. I locked the doors after the last one entered. I don't hate them personally, I just do my job. A guy named, what was his name again? I think his name was...... Jeffrey Woods?...... yeah he wanted me to catch three boys and bring them to him. They where caught by these men here. They need to die so I can get the boys. I don't know why he wants them, but he hates them with a passion, that is impressing. Well I don't care as long as I get the money. Anyway they are all dead now, so lets get going.

"HELP!!"

I have a picture from them and kill everyone who looks different. I'm known for killing everyone , it costs a lot more to keep people alive. Finally there are the Boys!

"P-Please h-h-help us!"

Pathetic.

"Calm down I was sent to bring you to someone you know."

I open the cage and take the teens to my car.

"Get in"

"O-Okay"

I can feel how scared they are. *sign* I drive to the meeting place with Mr Woods.

"Hey I have them, now if you give me the money, they are yours."

A man with a white hoodie steps out of the Woods and gives me a backpack. 

"It was a pleasure working with you. Boys, get out of the car and say hello!"

The three Boys left my car and immediately afterwards I drive off, but not fast enough to miss their screams. How pathetic.

>>timeskip till your home<<

I looked at the time, 7 pm. Time to cook for my little sister. I make some pizza, because my little sister needs to go to sleep at 8 and pizza goes fast. 

"KIKI!!!"

"Coming!"

My sister runs into the room and jumps on the couch. We eat while we watch TV.

"(k/n) strikes again! This time he killed 596 People with 523 bullets! He ..."

I turn the TV off and bring Kiki to bed. I tuck her in and read her like everyday a goodnight story. This time it is Slendermans story, one of her favorites.

You can shot about three People with one bullet, which is the reason for the bullet number being smaller than the killing number. If there are any mistakes, please tell me. I try my best to not make characters OOC and hope you have fun. Also the chapters become longer I promise. Btw. (k/n) means Killername.