Chapter 4: A day with BTS -pt.1

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was Saturday and I had nothing to do. I was just sitting in my room staring at my ceiling lol it's the most interesting thing in the world. Which at this point it is.

Sighing I grab my phone and play my BTS playlist as music in the background. It was peaceful and qui-

"(Y/N)~!!!!!!!"

Never mind. The sound of the front door slamming and footsteps rushing to my room can be heard. I groan and prepare for the monster coming to my room.

My door swing open revealing a wild Joy standing there. I swear this woman is naturally high on something.

"What do you want pabo?" I ask emotionless.

Joy pouted and walked into my room.

"Quit pouting you look like that you look stupid." I said.

She just ignored what I said and sat down at my desk spinning in my chair. Wait!

"Wait, how the hell did you get into my house?! The door is locked and my mom is out!" I exclaimed.

"Duh I picked the lock!" She stayed proudly.

I stared at her dumbfounded. 'I'm friends with an insane girl who practically just broke into my house. I'm starting to rethink all my life choices.' I thought.

"Yah (Y/N)!! Did you hear me?" I heard Joy's voice ripping me from my thoughts.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked completely confused.

"Your phone rang you got a message." She said.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and looked at my screen.

Jungkook hyung: (Y/N)!! I'm bored let's .....
[unlock phone to read message]

I unlocked my phone and read his message.

Jungkook: (Y/N)!! I'm bored let's hang out!

(Y/N): me too. I have nothing better to do so why not.

Jungkook: YAY!! Come to the dorm ! I can send u the address!

(Y/N):  ok hyung im on my way.

I got off my bed and went to my door. Before i could go I was stopped by Joy's voice.

"Where you going (Y/N)? I thought we were going to hang out!!" Joy whined.

"I am going to hang out," Joy smiled.

"Just not with you." (Y/N) finished while laughing.

Without another word, I head out to the dorm. I decided to walk there. After 15 minuets, I arrived at the door. I knocked on the door. It opened and before I could react, I was tackled to the ground with weight on top of me.

"(Y/N)-ah! Your finally here!! Why did you take so long!" Jungkook whined burying his face into my chest, arms wrapped around my waist.

I unconsciously started running my hand through his hair, the other pulling him closer to me. I felt his blush on my chest.

"I walked here Kookie hyung." I said.

We stayed there on the floor in front of the dorm door. I was suddenly brought out from my thoughts by someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see Jin hyung leaning on the door frame looking down at us.

Jungkook quickly jumped up helping me up with a deep blush on his face. 'Cute.' Ok what. Anyway, we walked in, Jin shutting the door behind us. the rest of the members were in the living room watching TV. I sat down next to V hyung Jungkook taking the seat on my other side. Jin sat next to Namjoon.

"Hey (Y/N) Where is Joy?" I heard V ask.

"I ditched her at my house to come here. I'm not sure what she is doing now. probably eating my food." I said.

"why did you decide to come here if you were with her?" Jimin asked.

"Kookie hyung wanted to hang out because he was bored." I responded.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N): OK so at this point I ran out of ideas so I'm going to leave this here and split it into two parts. Thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote!! bye!