Chapter 18: Bogo Shipda

Third person POV

It's only been a week since BTS left fo their tour. Jungkook has called me everyday, even with the time differences. It was just another day for (Y/N). All the students love him. No not because of Jungkook, but because he's probably one of the nicest teachers compared to the others.

He's not harsh with them, in fact he makes the lessons enjoyable. Once in a while, they would get off track from the work, but they always get back.

(Y/N) did miss Jungkook a lot. He misses waking up to his warmth. He misses the morning kisses before either one of them would leave for the day.

Matter of fact, he was glad Jungkook interrupted his class last week. He got to see him before he left. They would text every morning, always telling how much they miss and love each other.

Right now, the class worked silently on an assignment (Y/N) had given them. He finished putting in the last grades. Once the last one was in his phone vibrated. He looked and smiled.

Kookie 💝

Kookie 💝: Jagia I miss you!! The concert is about to start, so I just wanted to say I love you! And I miss you!

(Y/N): I miss you too Kookie! I hope your concert goes well!! I wish I was with you right now T^T. I love you more Kookie! Text me when it's over!! Bogo Shipda!!

Kookie 💝: Thanks Jagia , ill do even better now that you wish wished me good luck. Love you more! Bogo Shipda!

(Y/N) put his phone away and stood up.

"Okay who's ready to go over the answers?"

~Time skipeu~

"Okay guys don't forget to do the homework. It's due next class. Have good afternoon!" (Y/N) said as the kids left the class, going home.

(Y/N) quickly packed everything up and headed home. He had papers to grade, so when he got home, he started grading them. Before he sat to grade, he took a shower, washing his hair, and changed into one of Jungkook's swaeters and his boxers. He proceeded to grade papers

An hour later, his phone rang. He answered, not looking at who was calling, focusing on the papers.

"Annyeong haseyo, (Y/N) speaking." He said.

"Yah why can't I see your cute face (Y/N)? All I see is your ceiling!" Jungkook's voice rang throughout the room.

(Y/N) head snapped up at the voice. A smile making it way onto his face. He puts the pen down and picks up his phone, bringing it up to see Jungkook.

"Kookie!!! I'm sorry I wasn't looking, I was grading papers. I'm sorry!" (Y/N) said cutely.

Jungkook couldn't help but coo at his boyfriend's cuteness. He thought (Y/N) looked small and adorable in his sweater.

The way it hang off his small shoulder, exposing his collarbone, the cute little sweater paws, the way that (Y/N)'s hair fell over his forehead, from when he washed it. He looked so cute.

"I wanted to call you before the day started and I seemed to call at an ok moment." He said, snapping out of his trance.

"Aww! So how's the tour?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's going well, our next stop is New York. Finally we are going to the U.S again!" Jungkook exclaims happily.

"That's awesome! Although I miss ur cuddles." (Y/N) pouted again.

Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah me too, but I miss you more." He said.

"I miss you too Kookie. At least you still have time to call me." (Y/N) said.

"So tell what's been going on? How are the hyung's?" (Y/N) asked.

"They are doing good. By the way, thanks for telling Joy to call Taehyung, he finally stopped complaining about how he 'can't stand being away so long' from his fiancé. They talk everyday like us now." Jungkook said.

"Your welcome Kooks. She was the same except not overdramatic. I swear they were meant for each other." They both laughed, knowing it's true.

The couple continued to talk until Jungkook had to go. Once they hung up, after saying how much they love and miss each other.

Just as (Y/N) was about to continue, his phone rang again. He picked it up, seeing it was Joy.

"What is it?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why hello to you too! Anyway, so you know how BTS are headed to New York for the next concert?" Joy asked.

"Uh... yes....your point?" (Y/N) asked confused.

"I wanted to surprise the boys so...IgotusticketstotheirconcertinNewYork." She said in one breath.

"Pardon?" I said in English.

"I got us tickets to their concert in New York." She repeated.

The younger froze.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I GET TO SEE KOOKIE!!! OMO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" (Y/N) said excitedly.

That night (Y/N) could not sleep. He couldn't wait to see Jungkook.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(A/n):

Only 2 more chapters and an epilogue left. IM SO HAPPY!! This turned out really good. At least I hope it was good. HAVE A GOOG NIGHT!!

~Kaydencesophie