Ch24: Red Hot

I swear I thought.. scratch that! I knew I was the baddest thing walking. My outfit for the night was on point. I wore this sexy red fitted dress that showed not only my luscious curves but also my busty cleavage. There were straps going across my back forming an 'x'. My shoes were leopard prints, red bottom stilettos. I grabbed my red clutch, put on my red lipstick, blew a kiss at my reflection & I was headed out the door.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Padre standing there with his keys in his hand. He looked me up & down admiring my outfit. "You look so sexy. Come on." I followed him down the stairs. My heels clicked within every step as I walked outside to the car. He opened the door to the limo & I got in. He did the same. On the way to the club I hummed quietly to the music that was playing on the radio. "Here. Have a drink. You look tense." Padre poured me a glass of ciroc. "Thanks, but I'm fine." He put the glass to the side. "Oh no I still want the drink." I said to him. He laughed, "that's my girl. Remember all you have to do is seduce him & lead him to the back room. Just dance for him, no more or less. He'll be the guy in VIP with all the girls & security around him." "So is there like a code name for this?" I asked him. "A what?" "A code name. You know, how secret spies classify their missions!" He looked at me like I was crazy. "Imani we're not spies." I poked my bottom lip out & batted my eyes at him. He snickered, "ok ok. Uhhh, red hot. How about that?" "Yaaasss! I like it!" He smiled & shook his head, "you are adorable." We finally pulled up to the club. "Overall baby girl, just have a good time. And be careful." He kissed my nose and slapped my butt as I stepped out of the limo. I pulled my dress down a bit & took a look around the outside of the building. "Okay Imani.. Let's slay the night." I said to myself.