Is she really with.....

*Leo's POV*

Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca I just can't get over that name for two reasons. One she almost KILLED me and with the Leo code of honor I just HAD to get her back. Second she is a really cool person.

After the accident I just stayed their for a while trying to regain my strength and my machoness. I should be beyond pissed right now for what she did, but all I can think of is her hair and her eyes. Gods Leo get a grip!! You haven't been this way about a girl since..... Well calypso.

Once I got up I realized it was it was dinner time. Ugh I just remembered every evening Hera visited me to see how I'm doing on her twin. She is going to be soooo mad once she sees the little of progress I've made.

In thought I didn't realize there were a couple walking bye lost in their conversation to notice me, I bumped into them and fell to the ground "sorry" I muttered. I looked up to see a pair of brown eyes I know well.

"Nico! How's it going buddy?"

"Alright i guess" he says as he leans down to help the girl who had also fallen.

I gasp, it's Rebecca. Di Angelo holds onto her hand a little too long after he helped her up which irks me, I mean come on Di Angelo your not that good at "flirting"

"Hi" she says " aren't you that guy Leroy?"

"No it's Leo" I said calmly. How could she still not know my name?

"Well me and becca need to go, it was nice seeing you Leo"

"Bye" I said. are Rebecca and Di Angelo a thing? Wait why does it bother me she's just another girl.