Her perspective

"Well that was eventful" I said to myself as I walked back to my cabin

Earlier that day

"Gods Rebecca you are such a prick!" Screamed Camilla the newest member of the Hecate cabin. She's only been here for a week but you can tell she's a handful.

"Sorry for trying not to be dis-owned by mom Camilla, you know once she find out what your doing she will drop you like a three-eyed lizard!"

"No she won't it's just a little thing called fun Rebecca why don't you try it out?" She taunted.

She knew she hit me in a soft spot, most Hecate children are known for their fun loving nature but I took the path of mom and stayed quiet and mature. Most people make fun of me for it usually I just ignore them but I was just so fed up with Camilla, she'd been torturing me all week, first she put a beetle on my bed then she almost drowned me but this was the last straw.

"Screw you Camilla! I know what fun is you bitch!"

Camilla looked shocked for a moment then a smug smile appeared on her lips

"Really than I want you to freeze the ground, why not make a nice ice rink for your fellow campers" the campers who gathered around to watch the fight cheered in response.

"Fine" I channeled all my energy to my hands, then I thought of the cold lastly I touched the ground. Ice spread around my hand, that small piece of Ice grew and grew. Most of the campers had the mind to step away because if you get caught in the ice it will freeze your core till you won't wake. I know cool power right?

I looked up with a smirk Camilla looked shocked. I look to the side to see a boy who looked like a Latino elf. Uh-oh I thought. My ice was spreading far too fast and too close to the boy for my taste.

"Watch out!" I tried to warn but it was too late the ice got him. "Stupid!" I yelled to myself instead of trying to warn him I should have removed my hand from the floor. I got up from my crouch position to go help him.

Camilla did nothing instead she left the scene along with all of the campers who we're watching the little show. I quickly got a health potion from the messenger bag I had at my side little by little I poured the potion Down his through.

I sat there waiting for him to get up.

When he did I gasped a little, he was THE Leo Valdez of the Hephaestus cabin the one I've been crushing on since I got to camp. Gods I probably just ruined my chances.... Oh wait I had none.

*current time*

Wow. Just wow. I never knew a HERO of OLYMPUS would talk to me! Ugh... I need to get myself together total fan-girling will not help me. "Leo Valdez will never talk to me again nor will he ever be interested in me" I thought sourly. I kept chanting this to myself as I walked towards the Hecate cabin. I know I kept it cool but to but inside I was dying while I talked with him.

"HEY!" A voice I know all to well called out, luckily the voice snapped me out of my stupor

I turned around just in time to see my best and only friend Nico Di Angelo walk out from the shadows. He's the only person who has bothered to get to know me here at camp half-blood, he's not usually here because of his duty in the under world with his father hades but when he's here we hang out all the time.

"Hey you" I smiled as he started to walk with me

"Hey, guess how long I'm staying this time?" He said with an excited look. Huh.... Nico never gets excited so it must be good.

"Hmm... Two weeks?" I guessed

"Nope" he said while grinning wildly

"Just tell me death breath" I joked while pushing him playfully

"For the rest of the year!!" He explained loudly

"No way!!" I squealed only he can get me to do this. I'm one of the few campers who stay year-round.

"Yeah Persephone dear was getting quiet annoyed with me and hazel" he said in a sarcastic tone. Oh I almost forgot the son of hades wasn't my only friend, his roman sister hazel was really cool but she was always at camp Jupiter.

We walked around for a while, catching up I found out hazel was coming to camp half-blood for the year. Once we got to the great hall I just had to run into one of the last persons I wanted to see