art » kimshi

college au + sugawara x artist! kimberly

···

kimberly sat in her seat, slowly drinking the warm beverage and sketching a unicorn in her sketchbook. class started in about an hour, and she had all the time to walk to campus.

the door opened and the bell jangled. another customer walked in. she looked up and she drew in a breath.

her eyes watched him. he was pretty. effortlessly pretty. locks of silver hair neatly parted down the middle, shining and giving off an angelic aura. there was a beauty spot underneath his left eye. he looked like a real-life angel. he walked up to the counter and placed his order.

quickly, she flipped to a new clean page in her sketchbook. drawing smooth strokes, she began to draw him, trying to capture his beauty. she was adding the final touches when she looked up to have a last look at him. he was gone.

breathing a sigh of disappointment, she stared back down at her sketch. it was going so well too.

"is that me?"

she jumped at the sudden voice next to her. whirling her head around, she found herself face-to-face with the angelic boy. his round hazel eyes crinkled with amusement, and a small smile played at his lips.

"i-i'm sorry, i should've asked you for permission before drawing you," she said quickly, hiding her deepening blush as he picked the sketchbook up.

he flipped through her drawings and looked through them carefully, taking in the breathtaking art. he had never seen such beautifully rendered specimens ever before.

he lowered the sketchbook and smiled at her again, causing her insides to twist in a way that was good. he handed the book back to her.

"so i take it that you're an art student?" he inquired.

she nodded. if voices could cure cancer...

"that's cool," he said, then taking a look at his watch, "i have to go, but i hope to see you around sometime."

she smiled back at him, hoping that she smiled a smile that didn't look too creepy or freaky in any way.

"i'd like that," she said slowly, "see you around."

···

[ 355 ]
[ 010218 ]

to quote what my form teacher said, "february is the month of love", and so here's a fluffy kimshi

should i do a part 2?