Mystery partner

Y/N's POV

As soon as it struck 6 AM my eyes automatically flutter open, I guess I'm built to be an agent my body was programmed to do my job. Today I'm going out on the field so I have to wear
suitable clothing. I feel something vibrate from underneath my ass "well that solved the mystery of my missing phone" I mutter while giving a light chuckle. I see a text from chief Jung.

To Y/N,

Enjoy your first day out on the field. You will be working with a partner today at an awards event, your partner may be receiving an award. I need you to wear something elegant I will send someone around with your attire (I hope it fits) but make sure you have a weapon... just in case.
Kind regards and good luck
Chief Jung

Hmm a partner? This should be interesting... I wonder who it could be Chief said my partner may be receiving an award. I'm intrigued I better get ready and not be late. I slip into the shower and when I leave the bathroom I must admit I smell delightful. My hair smells of coconuts while my body smells of roses.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I call out and soon Jimin walks in with a bag in his hand he is wearing a suit, I must admit he looks really sexy right now, his shirt is hugging his amazingly sculpted muscles. Aish what am I thinking!

Concentrate!!!!

"Someone called umm... Jackson dropped this off for you" he said while looking down "did you open it?" I ask he looked at me in shock "of course not" he replied. "Well thank you for bringing it... I need to get ready now" he just nods and stands there. I don't think he understands that he needs to leave the room "Sweetie I need to get changed" I say while gesturing towards the door. He immediately blushes and exits.

1 hour time skip

Finally I'm ready! I must admit this dress is BEAUTIFUL but it's a bit... scandalous

 scandalous

this is my outfit for tonight

this is my outfit for tonight. I don't really understand why Chief told me to get ready so... KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in!" I call slightly annoyed that my train of thought for disrupted.

"Ah Y/N great to see your ready. Now I can get started!" A girl barges past me and sets her make up on my table "umm... you are?" I ask while teaching for my taser. The girl turns around and says "ah your new ... well I'm the make up artist for events like this. Chief sent me here to do your make up" and with out allowing my to object she started pounding my face with an egg like object.

1 hour time skip

 After ONE HOUR my make up was finally done

After ONE HOUR my make up was finally done. I showed chin-hee unnie to the door and grabbed my keys. As I was about to leave I saw 7 handsome people before me. I finally manage to look up properly but when I finally do I realise that they are all staring at me jaw dropped.

"Aigo what has my eyeshadow smudged" I asked while covering my face. "W..where are you going?" Finally Hobi spoke up, " I'm to work, why?" When I said that Kookie started to choke on his water, Jin immediately helps him by patting his back.All of the boys continue to stare, they are all wearing the same, black tuxedo and black skinny tie, except for Kookie. He is wearing a black tuxedo and a golden tie. That's weird he is matching me...

When I step outside I was ready to go to the bus stop but there was a limousine waiting outside. "Y/N ah I'm glad to finally meet my partner" I here someone whisper in my ear, it sends chills down my back, I turn around to see Jungkook. "Partner?" I look at him gobsmacked he smirked and that made my heart flutter.

"When we get to the venue us two have to go to chief Jung and he will inform us of the plan" he said and opened the limousine door for me "ladies first" and yet again my heart pounds against my chest.
30 minutes times skip

"Y/N we are here..." someone whispered it wasn't Jungkook I look up to see that I had fallen asleep on Namjoons shoulder "mianhe I didn't mean to sleep on you" I say while staring down in embarrassment agh I'm blushing again. "Haha no need to apologise" he chuckled then he mumbled "I liked it" there is no way I'm letting him get away with that one

"Well I may do it more often" I said while getting out of the limo. FINALLY IM NOT THE ONE BLUSHING oh wait never mind.