Should i ask her?

*James' P.O.V*

Penelope has been on my mind for a while now. Luke, Jai, and Daniel all know I like her but Beau doesn't. Luke and Jai are the more understanding brothers. Beaus just really protective and I respect that. Penelope and I have been getting along really well and I can tell Beau doesn't like it.

"Everyone we hangout Beaus always looking at us." Penelope says sounding creeped out.

"Yeah, I've noticed that." That's all I could say without confessing my love for her. It's true, I truly love Penelope. I don know if she feels the same. I like to think that she does but I was never one to think positively. I've known Penelope since I've met the boys, and I feel like ever since then we've clicked. As cliche as it sounds I want to love her and make her feel wanted. Yet, I can't because she has a boyfriend. Did I mention that? Yeah, a boyfriend, but it seems like she's always checking me out. Maybe it's just my ego that says that. Penelope, the boys, and I are all hanging out this afternoon. I'm thinking about asking her to hang out with me. Just her and I. I know it's to soon to ask her out so I thought I'd just ask her to hang out, kinda like a date.

"JAMES!" Penelope screamed. I guess I was a little distracted.

"Oh yeah?" I say realizing the boys were also with us.

"We said, 'are you ready to go?" Luke says.

"Yeah."

So we all went to the park and penny boarded around. When Penelope and I were finally alone I took that as my chance. I was really nervous too.

"So what if I kinda asked you out on a date?" I ask. Wow can you sound anymore stupid.

"What if I kinda said yes?" she asked back with a smile.

"Is that a yes?" I asked confused.

"Pick me up at 3:00." Then she road her penny board to the others. I'm guess that was a yes.

---------------------------------------------

*Penelope's P.O.V*

"So what if I kinda asked you out on a date?" he asked stupidly, but very cute might I add.

"What if I kinda said yes?" I asked cheekily. Then I remembered Logan my boyfriend. Sadness overwhelmed me when I realized he dumped me. to hide my sadness I rode over to the other boys.. I'm really happy that James and I are going out on a date.

Is this the start of something new?

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! so hat do you think of it so far?

•Vote,Comment,Follow•