chapter six: is it worth it.

thanks you guys for getting me to 1100+ reads on this story (: that really means a lot to me i'm serious :D i didn't think anyone would read it and you guys make my day when i log onto my account and see that i have people commenting saying they love it and a few of you have messaged me and chated me telling me you like the story and really guys that means a lot to me (: this chapter is dedicated to Horan_hugsrock because she just made my day with her comment on the last chapter <3 & im sorry this took so long but wattpad was down & im uploading this from my mobile so it's shit but here you go.! 
Juliette.!<3

I'm shocked at first, by the feeling of Niall's lips on mine, but I soon melt into the kiss. My hand flies up to tangle in his hair as my other hand flies to his waist. His hand stays on my neck and the other grabs my hip, pulling me closer. Our lips move together in perfect sync, both of us hungry for more. Niall's tongue flicks across my bottom lip and I let him in as I feel him rotate our weight and flip us over, putting him on top of me. He stradles my waist and moves both of his hands to my hair as mine fall onto his waist.

It feels so good, having his lips on mine. I don't know why he's doing it, or why I'm letting him, but for now I'm just going to go with it. I like this. I don't want to ruin it. Without thinking I teasingly squeeze Niall's bum cheeks and he moans into the kiss, causing me to smirk.

"That wasn't necessary," He laughs and continues to kiss me deeply. All over my body fireworks and sparks are going off, along with warning bells and signals. There's something wrong about this. He started the kiss, not me. I always figured if we did do something like this, I'd be the one to start it. "Harry was right," Niall pulls back and rests his forehead on mine. "You did really want that."

"What?" I ask, reconnecting our lips. Niall laughs and stands up, pulling me to my feet with him. He grabs the two towels and hands me one before starting the kiss again. We make our way back up to the beach house, both of us still kissing, and he kicks open the door. Once we get inside he closes it and pushes me against the wood, throwing the towels to the floor.

"Harry told me about your feelings," Niall mumbles against my lips. He kisses his way along my jaw line to my neck and once he finds my weak spot he starts to suck. I moan."And that you just brought me here so you can ogle over my body." I flip us around and push Niall against the door, my fingers trailing down to his waist as I kiss down to his neck. Niall moans and tilts his head back giving me more access.

"The first part was right," I graze my teeth teasingly over his skin and smile when his heartbeat quickens under my touch.

"And the second part?" Niall asks, completely breathless. I stop what I'm doing and lean up to look into his eyes.

"I do that anyway," I wink. Niall blushes and runs his fingers down the back of my neck, over my shoulders and down my chest. I shiver involuntarily under his touch and he smiles.

"So, what now?" He asks. I lean down and rest my forehead agains his, hovering our lips inches apart and keeping our eyes locked on each other. I bump my nose against his playfully and chew on my bottom lip.

"I don't know," I answer truthfully. "I mean, is it worth it? Obviously there's something here. I just...don't want it to affect the boys, you know? And if we tried to hide it from them I know they'd find out. Harry at least knows, and you know how much of a big mouth that boy has."

"So, why don't we just do this for the time being?" Niall asks, tracing the outline of my lips with his fingers. "For the rest of the week, we'll try this? If it works out then we'll think of something. If not then we'll forget about it."

"I don't think I will ever forget about that kiss," I mumble against his fingers which are still on my lips. "It was-"

"Amazing." Niall smiles and I nod my head. We both know amazing isn't enough of a word to descibe that kiss. It was magaical. Perfect. Unforgetable. Life changing.

What have we just gotten ourselves into?