Four

Tyler's prov:

Jeffrey and I were making out until my phone started vibrating I pulled away and saw it was a text from AJ "who is it babe?" said Jeffrey "AJ"

Aj: hey Carter we have practice at 5 you can bring Emma if you want.

Tyler:Okay see ya soon AJ.

Aj: okay bye Tyler.

Tyler: bye.

I signed "what's wrong baby" said Jeffrey "I have band practice at 5 and it's 4:19 "well go get ready I'm gonna leave in a little bit cause I have to go visit my family" he said "Okay babe" I sighed giving him a small smile "I love you baby I'll call you later have fun at practice" he said as he began walking out "bye baby" I said we shared a little kiss then he pulled away and left I sighed and got ready I picked out a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans then put on my white vans and went to go see if emma wanted to come with me to practice I knocked on her door "who is it" she said "It's Tyler you dork come on open up" she opened the door "sorry I'm not in the mood for cookies" she said as she closed the door "Emma You dork open the door" I laughed she opened the door and laughed "I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said while laughing she stopped a few seconds later "hey I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to practice?" I asked her "yeah sure let me just get ready and we can leave" she said "okay I'll be downstairs if you need me." "okay dork" she said "hey! I am not a dork I am a badass bitch" I said laughing "okay badass bitch I'll see you downstairs" she said jokingly "mhm you better before I come up here and murder your ass" I said laughing she laughed too "okay okay now get out so I can get ready" she said "okay okay jeez"