Eight

Tyler's prov:

I woke up from my phone ringing I grab it and see that Emma's cuddling me I carefully take her arms off of me and see who's calling me I look at the caller ID and see that it's Jeffrey "oh god!" I mumble I put on my shoes and walk outside I answer "Hey b-" I cut Jeffrey off before he could even say babe "What do you want Jeffrey?" I asked him "Tyler you okay?" he asked worried "NO I'M NOT,  I SAW YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY!" I yelled I hear the other line dead silent "Tyler........ What are you t-" I cut him off again "NO JEFFREY DON'T SAY THAT "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" BULLSHIT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled again "Tyler....... Please I love you..... " he said "Oh shut the fuck up Jeffrey you don't love me! LIAR!" I said to him "Tyler please.........." he said crying "YOU KNOW WHAT JEFFREY WERE DONE! GO TO HELL FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND TAKE YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND WITH YOU!" I yelled and hung up.  I went inside and sat on the couch crying,  "God I hate my life!" I yelled "Tyler?........ Tyler you okay?" said Emma as she came downstairs "no I hate my life and myself!" I told her "No Tyler don't say that please what happened?" she asked worried "I broke up with Jeffrey..... " "well he deserved it he broke your heart Tyler you're amazing please don't hate yourself especially your life" she said I nodded "okay thanks Emma you're amazing" I said "thanks Tyler" she smiled I hugged her and she hugged me back I did something I'd thought I'd never do before I kissed her! And she kissed back. I pulled away and heard a knock at the door "oh god! Who can that be!" I get up and open the door and see Jeffrey "Tyler, baby" he said he came and kissed me I pulled him away "Jeffrey,  get off of me I told you we're done!" "but Tyler baby please I'm sorry please don't throw me away like I meant nothing to you what we had was true love" he said "TRUE LOVE" I said I laughed so hard Emma and Jeffrey both thought I went mad "Jeffrey you don't know what true love is!" I said in anger "then what is true love Tyler!" he said I grabbed Emma by the wrist and kissed her then pulled away I looked at Jeffrey and saw his mouth hung open "That's true love asshole!" I said as I kisses Emma's head she blushes "wow Tyler I never thought you had a thing for cheap whores!" he said I punched him right in the jaw he's mouth was filled with blood "YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP JEFFREY YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT CHEAP WHORES CAUSE GUESS WHAT YOU'RE ONE YOU'RE OWN GOD DAMN SELF! I yelled he walked out of the house and  I saw emma come up to me "Tyler you didn't have to do that" she said.