Heartbeat Review

Written by @TheFallingRain . We absolutely adore this writer and her rare imagination. She is also the writer of Priory, a Harry Styles fan fiction.

 Heartbeat has a strange and very authentic storyline. It is hard to keep an sci-fi story interesting and well-written. Because of this we usually do not adore sci-fi stories as much we do realistic stories. But TheFallingRain is so amazing at putting her imagination into words and creating her own little worlds in her stories.

 Of course the plot is very far-fetched, but we feel it makes it even more intriguing. Zayn is sent out to be Valerie's guardian angel, not only to save her but also himself. Zayn is running from a mistake no angel is ever supposed to make. Neither of the two realized how drastic amd serious everything became on the very day Zayn was sent to guard over her.

 The two develop crushes on each other, but a human and an angel are forbidden from being together. That is just one of the many things that stand in their way. All around them disaster after terrible disaster happens, threatening not only them, but the entire angel world. The crushes soon develop into something much stronger. They are already breaking so many rules... What do they have to lose? Their situation is like no other before.

 As soon as you begin reading, beware, you will become addicted.

Rate 8.8