Gwenda

Gwenda scooted over ruining the moment I had with Harry.

"Hi Harry!" Gwenda spoke in harmony in her squeaky voice.

"Hi there Gwen." Harry spoke in his deep manly voice.

I was starstruck by his voice and that left me dreaming for the whole of drama class.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

As I was about to get out of my seat,Gwenda saw me and decided to accidentally trip me. I stumbled and landed face first onto the hard cold cement floor. The entire classroom was laughing at me and I turned bright red. I had never felt so awkward in my entire life; the worst part was that I fell in front of Harry. 

As I tried to get back on my feet, I felt someone's hand trying to help me up. I managed to catch a glance  that Harry was the one helping me.

"Are you alright there... ummm... Martha right?" Harry asked.

My face bright red and I swear in that moment I smiled so wide that my cheeks hurt. I was speechless and I couldn't mouth a single word. I wasamazed by the fact that Harry Barns is actually talking to a girl like me.

"Ummm hello.. are you listening to me? Is anybody in there?" Harry asked.

"Maybe she knocked her head hard on the floor." someone replied.

I managed to regain consciousness and replied.

"Ow, my head and yeah its Martha." I replied.

"Okay good.I thought I lost you for a moment there." Harry replied then smirked.

I smiled back.Harry and I sat there looking into each other's eyes for a while.I felt the connection between us ... and it was amazing! 

"Harrrrrrryyyyyy,hurry up! We're going to loose our place in the cafeteria!" Gwenda whined.

Harry stood up while holding me. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go now but I'll see you later?" Harry asked.

"Sure,see you later?" I replied unconfidently.

As Harry walked out that door,he looked back and smiled.