Martha

I went into the loo,into a cubicle and sat on the toliet bowl.I kept replaying that moment in my head.I swear in that moment we were infinite.

As I exited the loo,I was still day-dreaming and I didn't realized it until I crashed into someone and then banged into one of the opened locker,  and incredibly managed to get back up on my feet.

I waltz into the cafeteria, grabbing a red tray and patiently queued in line to order my food.I felt a nudge at my elbow and I realized that it was my brother.

"I sense that someone is in love..." Matthew said

I looked over at him, gave him a playful punch and I just continued to stare at Harry in amazement.The way his wavy ash-coloured hair flipped to allow his amazingly proportionate forehead to glow under the sun-rays, his dazzling smile followed by his deep cheeky laughter allowing his perfectly straight teeth to sparkle, his blue eyes staring right back at yours,his skin smooth as a baby's bottom touching your hand and his thick pinkish lips so smooth like it has been moisturize every day non-fail,like as if you could feel his lips closing in on your lips tasting that sweet ....

*CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Apparently I did not see where I was walking and banged into the wall. My food was pressed onto my pink frilly blouse and I was covered in pasta sauce. The entire student body roared with laughter and I felt so embarrassed.  I felt like crying at that moment. I ran out of the cafeteria and straight into the loo. I locked myself inside and cried quietly.

*creak*  I heard the bathroom door slide open.

"Hey Martha,are you alright? I saw the whole fiasca in the cafeteria and I decided to check on you to see whether you were alright. So are you alright?" a girl asked.

"Go away whoever you are! I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine!" I replied.

"Sure you are.Now could you please be a sweetheart and open the door?" she politely asked.

I opened the door and she was standing right in front of me.She was tall, she had ash coloured long curly hair that covered her breast and she had the smoothest skin ever. She would be a hot mum and a model, I thought to myself.