Run away

(OK here I go hope y'all like it :) also TRIGGER WARNING )

(y/n) POV.

"(Y/N) GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU!" dad yelled. He is drunk... Like always. I go downstairs and he walks up to me with a knife. "y-yes da-father?" I said. "Did u just call me dad I don't deserve that title I do more then a dad I'm your father" he said as he slides the knife down my arm. I start to tear up as blood comes out of my arm. He then slaps me "STOP CRYING BITCH U KILLED YOUR MOM YOU CAUSED EVERYTHING BAD TO HAPPEN I COULD KILL YOU NOW! but I would like torture to you and make u suffer like I did." he said.

///Time skip cuz I wanna///

(Y/N)'s POV.

When he was done cutting and beating me I went to my room and cleaned myself up and put bandages on. 'THAT'S IT! IM LEAVING' I got everything that I had and packed my backpack and went downstairs. luckily he was asleep. I opened the door and flipped him off then left.
It was cold.but I had a jacket it kinda helped. I walked for what felt like hours my legs were giving in. 'I should find somewhere to sleep' I thought and found an ally that I can sleep in. 'not the best place but it'll work I guess' I find a box and sleep there.

///Time skip to the next morning///

I woke up to the sound of walking. I got scared but then realized that I ran away from.... That monster.... I'm happy to be free from him now. I stretch and yawn then got up and started to walk again. I was starting to get hungry.  My stomach growled at me to eat. I needed food. My dad used to starve me so I hadn't eaten anything in a while. I hold my stomach as I walk people constantly starring at me. I'm looking for my friends house. Her name is kayleigh. (I'm sorry if that's not ur friends name but my friend wanted to be in the book XD) but I can't find her house. My vision starts to become blurry and all I remember seeing is a man running to me before I blackout.

Anti's POV.

I was walking looking for someone to kill like a druggy or some dipshit. But no I see a little girl that was holding her stomach and limping. She looked like she was dying. Then she fell so I went to catch her. I took her home and laid her on my bed for her to rest. How am I gonna tell Jack? How is he gonna react?

(sorry for the short chapter I'm tired I'll do another tomorrow :) bye guys!)