I'm sorry

(Y/N) P. O. V

I woke up and saw the guy again and anti. I didn't want to hurt him I really didn't. But when someone yells it makes me mad to the point were I can't control my anger. I'm so sorry. I just...... Don't like people yelling. I get up and walk over to anti with my eyes starting to tear up. "A-Anti I'm sorry I attacked him i-i didn't want t-to." I said starting to cry. The guy just looked at me with a slight bit of terror in his eyes then it was sympathy that I saw in his eyes. "it's ok. Oh and my name is jack I'm Anti's um brother." he said "I'm so so so so so sorry jack I could have killed you." I said crying. Anti wiped my tears "it's ok I understand but you need to learn to control your powers and anger." anti said "o-ok. "

Jacks P.O.V

I feel bad I don't think she meant to and she says she's really sorry. But still why did anti bring her here? Why dose she have cuts all over her? I don't know. "hey (y/n) I don't want to bother you but why are you covered with cuts? Did someone do that to u did u do it?" I said "N-no I would never! M-my dad d-did that." she said. Oh she was abused. "I'm sorry to hear that" I said "ok (y/n) time for bed" anti said as he ruffled up her hair. As he took her to bed I was thinking if I should let her live here. But she's a demon I already have to deal with one brat mouthed demon. Then anti come back down.

Anti's P.O.V

I go back downstairs after I put (y/n) to bed. "Anti. If I let her stay here u know u have to take care of her." he said "yeah I know but I would like if u would help a bit too." I said "fine"

///Next Day///

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to see anti asleep. So I slowly got up so I won't wake him. And go downstairs I get a glass of water and went to take a drink when suddenly someone teleported in the house. He had red hair and was wearing a black crop top with a ripped red flannel. He looked at me with complete confusion. "go wake up anti" he said so I run to Anti's room and shake him. He wakes up "hmm what (y/n)?" he asked still sleepy "someone is here I'm scared" his eyes widen and he quickly got up "no need to be scared it's only dark." he said and left. I then heard this "dark" guy yell at anti. I go downstairs and I see him yelling. I get pissed "stop yelling dark" he looked at me and smirked "Watcha gonna do if I don't?" he said smirking. This pissed me off more then anti said "dude don't yell Jack yelled and she attacked him he has a bloody scratch and teeth marks on him she licked the blood from her nails" dark just kept smirking. "let's test this brat" he whispered to anti. "No she will kill you" anti warned him "haha like a little human girl would kill me"he said. I don't know why but being called human makes me really pissed. "haha watch what u say" I say in a demonic voice. My wings were out and my fangs were sharp and my claws can cut metal. I know my eyes were glowing because when he looked at me he looked at me with fear but he didn't back down. I disappeared In smoke so he couldn't see me. Then I got behind him and giggled then disappeared. He turned around but I was gone then I scratched and then disappeared. I kept repeating this till he was tired and bloody. "aw but I wanna play more dark. You are the worst toy ever I should kill you but haha I want to see u suffer like I did! Haha" I was standing there with my claws covered in blood. I licked the blood. "IM A DEMON HAHA YOU CANT KILL ME!" he smirked "REALLY LETS TEST THIS!" I said in a demonic voice. 'ANTI HELP ME IM GONNA KILL HIM SAVE ME! I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!' I think anti heard me he jumped in front of dark as I went to kill dark.... But it hit anti. I froze and fell to the ground crying my wings, fangs, claws were gone. "NO A-ANTI WAKE UP I-IM SORRY! P-PLEASE DON'T D-DIE I D-DIDN'T MEAN TO I-IM S-SORRY!" I screamed and Jack ran down and saw what happened. Dark looked at me with pure hatred. I started to cry. "m-mom save a-anti I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to plz mommy save him." then he was lifted up and was going to the light. "NO MOM PLZ NO STOP I WANT MY DAD BACK! I WANT DADDY!  MOMMY PLZ DON'T LET HIM JOIN YOU!" then he was put on the couch and started to wake up. "Hm what hap-" I cut him off by running and giving him a hug. "don't leave me like that daddy. Your all I have." I said crying "I won't"

Anti's POV

SHE CALLED ME DADDY. i-i she looks like me but I don't......oh my god.

(cliffhanger what will happen is she his real daughter or not you will see tomorrow)