Damn

Fuck it. I gotta go see if she's ok even though I'm mad at her but she deserves comfort from her best friend.....Sasha said to herself. As she approaches to her best friends door before she opened it she puts her ear to the door to listen as she hears the sounds of sobbing. *sobs* fuck! Why did I dated him knowing that I he always cheat on me.... I let this bitch ass nigga walk all over me knowing damn well I was gone forgive him.. I should've left him when he first cheated on me. I don't know if i was blinded by his dick game or his romantic side but all that shit was lies. Alexis said.

If you never loved him why did you waste your time to date him lexis? Sasha thought to herself as she lays her back against the wall slouching down as she continues to listen Alexis monologuing.

Why did I sit back and allow him to do this to me...what's wrong with me. Am I ugly? Am I fat? Not good enough? Not beautiful.......what had I done wrong to deserve this shit. I used to love this boy but I wasn't happy in the relationship the moment he started cheating on me the moment he started to act different. Did he know that I wasn't happy and starting doing me wrong because I hurt him....is this Payback. Alexis said sadly.

Sasha had heard enough the one thing she hates is hearing somebody put themselves down. It's time for to be there for her friend. Sasha gets up and calmly walks up to Alexis's hotel door....she knocked on the door waiting for a answer.