You have a what??!

"What is it?" Sasha asked. "I kinda lowkey have a crush on you my boyfriend doesn't kno what's going o-" "you have a fucking boyfriend????" Sasha said after cutting Alexis off. "Yes but lemme explain." Alexis pleaded. "Give me a good explanation Alexis." Sasha said as she crosses her arms. "Look my boyfriend has been cheating on me and we took a break idk if I want to be with him cuz he don't kno that I lowkey like you Sash especially after that hot ass sex we had last night i don't even kno if I want that cheating ass nigga man."

Alexis said. "So you cheated on him with me is that what you're saying?! You think I'm some type of fuck buddy?" Sasha said angrily. "No that's not what I meant." Alexis said. "Nah I see how it is Lexis...I'm done." Sasha said after putting on her clothes and slams the door shut leaving a naked Alexis feeling ashamed. "SHIT!" Alexis cursed as she throws the hotel phone nearly breaking it, throws the lamp causing it to shatter, tosses off pretty much everything in her path of destruction..Then her phone starts ringing as she quickly hurries to answer to it thinking it's Sasha when a manly voice speaks to her... it's her boyfriend Omar.

"What do you want?" She said. "Hey baby how you been?" Omar said.
"Don't "hey baby" me Omar you wasn't saying that when you was fucking that bitch in our bed now you wanna call me baby?! Wtf do you want Omar." Alexis said angrily. "Listen Alexis...Ik I've been a dickhead and a cheater I shouldn't had did what I did but she was just sex I don't know what came over me when I was fucking her....me and you always fight and I couldn't stand being around you...I made the biggest mistake of my life I want you to forgive me." Omar said as he apologizes. "Omar I don't think we fix everything right now after what I did..." Alexis said. "What did you do?" Omar said. "Omar....I slept with Sasha....."
The phone conversation went silent.. nobody spoke. "......Wait what?" Omar said