😜Chapter 3😍

"Mommy mommy!" Dee said shaking me.

"Hmm?" I said trying to open my eyes but failed😣

"Aunt Dia waiting on you downstairs with August.." She said climbing on top of me.

""With who?"

"That's right Anna." I heard Dia walk in.. "Dee baby give us some privacy please.." Dia said finishing....

"Sure." De'Andra said climbing down off me and close the door on her way out....

"Dia! Wtf wrong with you huh? I'm not ready!" I semi yell at her.

"Listen to me Anna I let it slide last night but not today. Dee needs to know her fucking father and I'm sure as hell August is curious! Anna you can't do this to her."

"Dia you don't tell me what to do.. OK? I grew up without a father and I'm good--"

"Cut the BS out Anna you grew up without a Dad that's why you grew up too fucking fast had to be hustling and shit.... That what you want for Dee?"

"India?" I sigh...

"I'll tell him if you won't and you know I fucking will!"

"Gimmie a month please.." I said with pleading eyes...

"You already had 7 years Ann I'm giving you 10 more minutes..." And with that she left the room....

I put my pillow over face and started to scream when I was finish I did my hygiene thingy and put my hair in a messy bun and made my way downstairs....

"Hey." I said dryly as I walk pass August and into the kitchen they all followed behind except Dee who was watching Finding Dory....

"I thought you would've been up already considering you have to make breakfast for Dee and her dad.." August said while sitting at the island..

"Dad?" India question.

"Ye I kinda overheard her convo with him yesterday..."

"Oh I see.. Anyway I'm going to give Dee a bubble bathe sooo.." She said and left....

"Why so quiet?" August ask..

"Ain't nothing to say.."

"Remember when you didn't want kids?"

"Do you August?"

"I'm still scared at the thought but I'd never leave my child behind.. You seem to have done a good job with her..."

"You think so?"

"Ye she not rotten like em other kids..."

"She acts up once in a while...."

"That can slide" he said laughing.. "So about her Dad he upstairs?"

"Naah.."

"Where he at?"

I turn to pour myself a cup of coffee....

"You want?" I ask

"OJ will do.."

I pour him the glass of juice and sat opposite of him sipping on my coffee...

"So aren't you going to answer me?" He said staring me down.

"Well.." I said playing with the coffee mug.... "Dee doesn't know her Dad.. That day on the phone it was my sister...."

"You know her father right?" He asked alert

"August! You know I'm not that thot-ish kinda girl" I said hissing and rolling my eyes....

"I know it's just the way you said it."