🖤FOUR🖤

Woozi p.o.v

Me and Dino are going to y/n apartment cause she,s been staying at her room all day,and now we're going to take her out for shopping~
"Ya Maknae!open the door quickly"I said "wait...I'm trying" Dino said...*klick* "lets go in"I said..there we saw sparkle,he run towards us and I pat him,"y/n!!! I'm here with woozi Hyung!"Dino said but there's no respond and we just wait for a minute still no respond"go check her" I said worriedly.

Dino p.o.v

"Ok" is all I can say,I run to her room and open the door, there my eyes got bigger I saw y/n laying on the floor I run to her and carried her I was worried af"HYUNG!! Y/N FAINTED I THINK!" I shouted, i can see woozi Hyung running towards us and say"let's go to the hospital!" I quickly nodded and Carried her bridestyle to woozi Hyung car.
We arrive there and we told the nurse to call the doctor we could see them rushing..
I wanted to follow them but they said we should wait here...
"Hyung I'm scared..since when did she fainted and what if she's dead?!?!"I said while crying,woozi Hyung rub my back and said everything will be ok.we called the other members but only hoshi Hyung we didnt tell cause we knew y/n don't want to see him.8 mins later they arrived with their worried face,"is she ok?"Joshua Hyung said"what happened to her?!?!"jeonghan Hyung or the eomma said"guys chill ok and BT's what happened?!?!"s.coups Hyung said,"she fainted I think,just now when we came to her  apartment we I mean I saw her laying on the floor"I said.everyone nodded and sit down.
45 mins later the doctor came out"who is related tho ms y/n?"the doctor said,"were all her friends"wonwoo Hyung said"there's no her family?"the doctor said,"I'm her brother"I lied "ouh ok well um ms y/n had a brain cancer since last week and she need an operation every month but last week she didn't come to do the operation so it's getting worst but she still have time to make it if she come during this year operation"the doctor said and we were all so so so shock(jungshook😂) I can't believe this she didn't tell us how could her,we just nodded and the said"u guys can visited her now"the doctor said and left."I can't believe she didn't told us this"I said while tears commimg out from my eyes,
All of them started to tear up. Then we went inside,I saw her sleeping and her face look so pale.i sit down beside her and hold her hand"please wake up"I said in whisper"guys should we tell hoshi hyung?"Jun ask"no,I don't think y/n want him to know"minghao said"yea minghao Hyung is right"seungkwan said."I think we should get going"s.coups Hyung said"I'm staying here"I said"umm ok then maknae but we will visit here tomorrow so take care maknae"woozi Hyung said.they hug me and left.
I look at her again.."y/n ..I know u couldn't hear me but why didn't u want to tell us?u know I am ur best friend u should tell u..y/n I really really like u..no I mean I love u so so much"I said while tear started to escape from my eyes,I stood up and kiss her forehead and I sleep at the couch.
Tomorrow
I woke up and still she is asleep,I sit down beside he and hold her hand..suddenly the guys come"did she woke up?" Jeonghan Hyung ask"nope"I said..then I feel her hand moving, I look at her and her eyes suddenly open slowly.

End of Chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u enjoy hehe🖤