🖤FIVE🖤

Y/N p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes cause my head still hurt,when my eyes is fully open I saw 12 boys standing infront of me,"urghhh where am I?"I said,"call the doctor she's awake"s.coups oppa said,"omg..y/n your finally awake..I am.. i men we are all worried u know,btw ur at the hospital"Dino said"wait what happened"I ask then "u fainted silly"Joshua said"btw why didn't u tell us u have a brain cancer?"my eyes got bigger how do they know?"well...I'm..uh..umm"I said "why?!?"Dino said while tearing"I don't want Guys to worry about me and I want u guys to focus on ur schedule"I said looking down,then the doctor came in.."ouch ms y/n ur awake now,well u can went home in 3 days,and please rest a lot don't stress a lot"the doctor said and check on me"well u need to eat now and I will be giving u some medicine"the doctor said and left to take the medicine,"well umm we brought u some foods"mingyu said smiling,and I just smile back,but there's someone missing..."hoshi..he didn't know right..?"I ask and they nodded"well we know that u don't want us to tell him"minghao said and I just nodded and eat with them.

Time Skip 2 years later

Still your p.o.v
It's been 2 year and I haven't seen the seventeen members cause they are busy with there comeback which is Baksu(clap).i decide to made a letter to hoshi since I haven't wrote a letter for him.

I went to my bedroom and saw sparkle asleep..I smile..well almost my tears coming out.
Today is the day for my operation...I keep on praying for me to made it.
I go to my desk and took my pen and a paper,

--------