-00

ROBYN POV

 We arrived to Virginia and I was hella tired

We arrived to Virginia and I was hella tired. Being in a cramped car with my older brother and little sister was torture! My mom tried to convince me that a 3 hour car drive would go by "like that" (*Snaps*)

If you were wondering exactly why we are moving, I just turned 18 last month in February, and my parents said for my last year in high school we would move. We had made that deal because we were originally supposed to move a year ago but they wanted me to enjoy my last few months with my friends.

It didn't really matter to me because all the girls in my school are total bitches, and all the niggas just want to hit on me.
If they ever got lucky they would only ever feel up on me..

More information about me any life family wise, My older brother Rodney is 19 turning 20, My younger sister Josie is 8. My mom is 37 and my dad is 39
My mom had Rodney when she was 18 young and in love with my father who was 20 at the time..

Another thing about me is that boys disgust me and yes that means I'm still a virgin still but that could all change.... who knows??

CHRIS POV

  Earlier I was just at the trap counting the money ty got from some "clients"

Earlier I was just at the trap counting the money ty got from some "clients". When Cameron I think was her name just came up on me
I did enjoy the sloppy top tho to be honest

  I ain't even know this hoe
"Ughhh fuck" i groaned as I came inside her mouth and damn she swallowed that shit like a pro..
"So do you think we could head to the mall later Chris?"
She said with hopeful eyes
"Nah sorry Sarah I got shit to do but thanks for the nice time"
I spoke with a hint of amusement in my voice from seeing her face
"My name is Catherine bitch ass nigga!"
She kept going as I tuned her out getting bored "You weren't even close" "who is Sarah anyway"
Was all I heard as I packed up my shit and walked out with her following... of course

I felt like I needed a break from every one. I drove off in my orange lambo.
I should feel bad for leaving her but she has a car so I don't...

I guess that tells you about me
Let's make this quick I'm 18 turning 19 in two months. I'm a mommas boy, never met my dad so she's all I have besides my younger brother who just turned 9, my mom is 40 and beautiful. So I hope amazing aging runs in the family. And last but not least I'm a player...

CATHERINE POV

I can't believe that nigga just called me Sarah!! I even go to his school and we have not one but three classes together!! I'm so pissed of right now but anyways I bet your just FYI g to know about me

I'm currently 17 turning 18 next month I have a 15 year old sister and my dad is 36, my mom is not in the picture but I don't care

I basically run Essex high with my two best friends Amber and Kylie.
Every one in that school is my bitch and will never disobey my rules except for Chris but I let him cuz as you can see we have a thing. We fight a lot it I know deep down he really has feelings for me....

Vote ❤️