-01

ROBYN POV

I walked into the school that had a very inviting atmosphere

There were a few couples showing love, teachers talking to students, and so many hot guys..
I walked into the office which had a smell of candy and old lady.
I saw a lady with dark brown hair who looked to be in her forty's or fifty's. "Uh can you check my schedule for me. I'm new." I clarify. "Of course sweetie, name?" "Robyn Fenty."  She typed something into her computer then walked over to an old print machine. She hit the top of it to get the paper to come out. When that didn't work she sighed "Oh for the love of Jiminy Cricket." "This old thing never works, hold on honey I gotta get someone."

I stifled a laugh and stood there awkwardly in front of other lady's that were on there computers or phones. "So your a new student?"  "Um yup." I get very nervous around people sometimes and I don't even know why.

She smiled sweetly and said "If I can give you any advice." She walked over to me "don't get caught up in drama it will ruin your year. I know how these kids are."

It was nice of her to give me some advice but I wasn't gonna get caught up in drama anyway.
I also didn't ask.

About 5 mins of my life she finally came back. "Ok Robyn I got my favorite little helper for me."
She smiled exited. And In walked the finest human on the

CHRIS POV

I just got here and I already have to help Mrs

I just got here and I already have to help Mrs. Jennings with her stupid printer. Looking around I saw a
Cute little caramel girl standing in front. When I turned to look at her she was already looking at me so I guess the feeling  was mutual.
Who Know this could be my next nut.

"Christopher i need you to get the paper out.."
Mrs Jennings said knocking me out of my trance. I walked in her to her and held the button down and pressed on the top. See I know
She could have done it herself but she's old and weak so I just wanted to help her out, I can be a gentle man.
The paper eased out slowly and I snatched it out to hand it to Mrs. Jennings but she refused and shook her head. "Give it to miss Fenty."
I don't know who that is so taking a wild guess I walked over to the girl I was staring at earlier.
She looked like she was nervous so I was gonna be nice and polite.
"You Robyn Fenty?"
I asked while reading on the schedule that was know all bent an crumpled from my hands.
"Yeah that's me."
She said trying to take it out of my hand, but I looked at it and we
have five of seven classes together. "You need me to take you to your first class?"  
"Uhh no it's fine I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for missing class."  For a second I saw her blush but she turned away " Naw we both got math first. You new so I know it will take you a while to find it."
She looked like she was in deep thought. But she let me take her to the class.

CATHERINE POV

Turns out I was the first student to walk into class, see I can be responsible

Turns out I was the first student to walk into class, see I can be responsible. But if we're being honest I was only first so I could do my make up and get cute for my boyfriend. Even though I'm still mad at him. I saw the room start to fill up the I saw my boyfriend Chris walk in I got so happy I got up to give him a Kiss but I saw this girl behind him. I was jealous even though he's mine he should be taking me to my classes not her. Although I can't lie she is pretty she just not a Barbie. (Barbie is her squad name.)

Vote❤️