Midecs and what the f*ck?

"I still can't believe we're in Madagascar though," Drew scratched his head and stretched his full body that the small space in the seat his sitting at allows. "I mean, can you believe it?"

"Kind of," I said and stretched my body the same way he did, feeling the exhaustion from everything that transpired in the last couple of hours. "If you compare it to other things that we've seen already, it's really not that hard to believe."

Mr. Bell was called to the Office the second that he told us we're in Madagascar and told us to stay where we are for the second time in our tour. We didn't really had a choice but to sigh dejectedly because the informations given to us wasn't enough to satisfy our lack of understanding in (I guess) the world that we never knew anything about but apparently, the world where we now lives in.

"We're actually right on time before the school vacation ends and classes starts," Alex said as she sets down the student hand book that she was reading since Mr. Bell left the room we're in to do god knows what.

"What?" Drew snatched the book from her hand and looked at it himself. "We're in the middle of May and you're telling me that the classes here are just about to start?"

I looked over his shoulder to take a good look at what he's looking at and saw that classes here starts at the first week of June. "Why the hell?" I said, confused and snatched the booklet from his hand.

"Dude come on get your own!" Drew tried to snatch it back but I immediately put it where I know he wouldn't be able to reach. We wrestle for some time when we heard Alex take a deep breath and literally looked at us like she's trying to kill us.

"Guys, seriously, you do realize that you both have copies of that inside your folders, right?" Alex huffs to herself and crosses her arms. "Plus you do know that that copy's mine, right? Because if you don't, I'll make sure you know by making sure that you two have my fucking handprint in you two fucking hard ass cheeks."

Drew and I looked at it each other in panic because we both knew better than to piss off our bestest of best friend Alex but I guess we're both stupid. I was the first one to stand up and started running away from Alex while Drew sat there trying to process that I literally left him to be the pawn for Alex. But when he did register it, it was already too late. Alex caught him and started smacking his body with her hand and I winced to myself just thinking about how much that'll hurt later on.

Drew let out a loud wail and tried to run away but Alex held him in place and kept smacking him. I, on the other hand, am positioned almost in the other part of the room, doubled over from laughing too much because of Drew's reactions that was shown in his face.

After a few seconds, Alex stopped smacking Drew and let him go from her tight hold. I started to panic because I knew I was next and started to run away as fast as I could. I stumbled a little but always get back up to my feet but I saw Alex started to gain on me so I quickly, and stupidly, decided to change my course and head towards the seats where people occupied and started to squeeze myself through. Alex did not let up and still followed me and at last, she was able to get a hold of me and started to raise her hand ready to smack some bitch. I put my hands up in defense and tried to duck, I squeeze myself in the middle of the table and the seat but was unable to do so because of the person sitting in it. That was when Mr. Bell entered the room and Alex seemed to remember herself and started to walk back to her seat but without looking at me one last time with a smirk plastered in her face. I looked at her confused but the man in front cleared his throat so my attention went to him immediately. He looked at me and smiled teasingly. I still didn't know what's going on because I'm still focused on trying to catch my breath from all the running and my mind was still processing the near death experience that I experience from my own best friend's hands.