Chapter 6: WHAT!?

Aaron's POV
Heather went downstairs so I thought she needed some space. Last night was crazy after all. After a few minutes I got dressed, I left my shirt off because it was hot outside and then I went downstairs. Mmmmm bacon! I thought. I quickened my pace. When I was at the table everyone was there circling around heather interrogating her. Wondering who she is. Except Colby. He was sat on the sofa quietly eating some toast.
"I'm with Aaron" she said at last.
Then, all the attention turned to me. They looked at me and stampeded over to check out who this girl was. After about 20 questions from Sam and Corey, I said. "She's my... girlfriend." Heather blushed at hearing this
and walked over. As she walked over, the group of  roommates crowding me split as if heather was Jesus and they were the Red Sea. It was mad. She gave me a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek. She turned to face everyone and I put my arm around her.

Colbys POV
Wow she is really good at acting like nothing happened.

Heathers POV
Wow Colby is really good at acting as if nothing happened.

Aaron's POV
Something is wrong, heather was nervous, Colby hadn't spoken.
"Guys a minute alone please." I say. Heather suddenly went red and twitchy. Colby got up to leave but I took care of that. Without looking I held my hand up in the direction of him and did the come here signal. Now he looked stressed and sweaty too. He slowly walked over and said "what's the problem"
"Oh nothing. I just want to know why you are so quiet and why you and my girl are both acting the same." I replied.
I noticed heather dart a look at Colby as if to tell him to say something. I knew they had met before. How else would they be communicating like they are.
"Uh. Well I don't know how to tell you this, but you know how my girl looks a little like heather, from behind." Colby started.
"Yeah" I said suspiciously
"Well whe-" Colby began again but was interrupted by heather
"Babe please don't freak out, it was an accident." I said. This made me more suspicious. "When I was showering this morning to get the dirt off my face, Colby kinda thought I was his girl and started showering with me. As soon as we noticed we covered up and left. I'm so sorry baby please don't hate me."  I said starting to cry. Colby was nervous and couldn't stand still.
"Oh ok... WAIT WHAT!"