Chapter 11: the plan

Aaron's POV
*you are both lay on the bed thinking*
"You ok bubs?" Heather asked me. This was my nickname.
"Yeah, how will we tell them?"
"I'm not sure"
"Why don't I invite them for a meal somewhere fancy to show them that I am actually worth something?" I say
"Aaron don't be silly, they are just, doubtful. But a dinner sounds great, I'll call them up" heather says
"No. I will" says aaron sitting up "you need rest"
"Fine, but I'm boredddd."
"Why don't  you go downstairs and watch a movie on the couch with Corey and Devyn, they're about to watch finding Nemo." I suggest.
"Ok thanks bubs, love you."
"Love you too" we kiss and Heather goes downstairs, with a blanket wrapped around her waist.
I take a deep breath. I dial the number and it starts ringing. My heart is in my mouth.
"Hello, this is the wingward residence." They picked up
"Hello, this is Aaron"
"Oh, we don't want you here." The female voice says.
"Wait! Please don't hang up, Heather and I want to take you out for a fancy dinner, I'll pay, and you can choose where to go."
"I'll think about it" she says and hangs up. That could have gone better
I go downstairs and snuggle up next to Heather on the couch. I am upset, what if they decline my request? Corey pauses the film.
"How did it go?" Devyn asked. All eyes drifted to me
"I'm not gonna lie, it went pretty crappy"
"Oh babe I'm sorry, I should've done it not you" said Heather snuggling close to me. She wrapped me up in a blanket so we both looked like marshmallows.
"No it's fine, I told them they could choose the place and the bill is on me. They said they'd think about it but hung up straight away. Now we just have to wait for a reply"
"So it went better than last time at least." Corey said looking sympathetically at my sad face.
"I guess. Now it's just a case of the waiting game"
5 HOURS LATER
Heathers POV
There's still no reply. Aaron is just getting more down.
"Aaron take a shower and put on a tuxedo." I say getting up off the couch. We'd been browsing movies all day.
"Why Babe, they're not going to answer."
"Exactly, so I'm gonna give them no choice. I'll get into my nicest dress and we will turn up at their house, we can bring them back here and whilst we're gone Sam and Colby can make us a meal. (Sam and Colby were now on a bean bag next to the couch, they came downstairs from filming a few hours ago)
"Can we?" Said Sam
"Well if you want Aaron to cheer up then I guess so."
"Fine." Says sam
"But we cant coo-" begins colby. Sam punches him.
"Course we can, noodles?"
"I was thinking more steak." I say
"Sure?" Says sam uncertainly.