Chapter 4

Saturday. The next morning.

Baekhyun walked to the kitchen still half asleep. He smelled something delicious and found the smell came from the kitchen.

"Something smells nice." Baekhyun starting drooling as he sat at the table.

I came out and heard someone was at the table.

"Ah. Sorry Baekhyun. I was using your kitchen without permission." I apologized and went back making some scrambled eggs.

"It's okay. What's mine is yours and yours is mine." Baekhyun grinned.

"By the way, are you alright now? I mean yesterday you were..." He added.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it. Plus there was nothing I could do anyways. After I cooled down, I realized if I was going to achieve my dream something like this shouldn't stop me from attaining it." I said and placed his scrambled eggs in front of him.

"That's the spririt" Baekhyun agreed as he chomped down the food. "Delicious! I didn't know you were good at cooking."

"I did practice a little you know." I pouted.

Just then Luhan came strolling in wearing his pajamas and a teddy bear in his arms looking half asleep. I turned and looked at him and it shocked me.

'Is that L-Luhan?! He looks so cute in them."

I actually squealed a little in my mind. 

"Oi! Earth to Hana! You there?!" Baekhyun waved his hand repeatedly in front of my face which snapped me back to reality.

"Oops. Just wait for a bit I'll go get your breakfast." I said to Luhan and went to get his food in the kitchen.

"What's with her?" Baekhyun asked Luhan who just shrugged.

They both a heard a click coming from the door and heard footsteps coming in.

"We're back!" Said the voices. 

I went to check who they voices were, carrying two plates of scrambled eggs in my hands.

"Welcome back Kai and erm..." I said looking at the other guy.

"I'm Suho. Nice to meet you. I heard from Kai that you were going to stay at our house for a while." He gave me a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hana." I greeted back. "I just made breakfast, do you want some?"

"Yes. That would be lovely." Said Suho.

"Yo SuSu! Welcome back." Baekhyun beamed.