Chapter One.

*this story is co-written by a sexy icthyophobic prndl and a girl whose hair looks like steamed ramen

 Harry POV

Screams. Cheers. Teenage girls fainting at the sight of me. I gave the crowd a quick wave and disappeared into the black van which held 4 other teenage boys. I quickly shut the door before the sea of people came barreling towards the packed car.

Whew, that was close.

I was greeted inside the van by my manager Paul, and my 4 best friends.

Niall was the cheeky Irishman who had a thing for Nando's, with bright blonde hair much like a baby chickens'. I loved to make fun of him for that, but Simon, our mentor, wouldn't let him change it.

Then there was Liam, whom everyone liked to call " Daddy Direction" because he was by far the most responsible. He had sandy blonde hair, in the shape of a bowl. I liked to make fun of him for that too.

And there was also Zayn, who was vain. He sported tall black hair and tanned skin. Niall often referred to Zayn's hair "as steep as a ski slope".

Then, last but not least, there was Louis. He was by far the cheekiest of the group. He was always smiling, and brightened people's day just by walking into the room. He had brown hair and sea-blue eyes. Him and I had grown close over the past few months, and we always liked to pull pranks on the other band members. He was always joking at how he liked girls who liked carrots... He is such an odd child.

And then there was me. I was known as the flirt, the leader, and the player of One Direction. I recently just broke up with my girlfriend, and am now on the dating market.

Which reminds me.. I should probably call Caroline.. From what happened earlier this week I'd be surprised if she ever talked to me again..