Airing

JISOO

I'm preparing for our Vlive while waiting for Taehyung.I placed the IPad at the table that is placed near the bed.I also brought my Pikachu plushy.

And when I heard the CR of the door cracked I immediately Tapped the App and start recording live.

Jisoo: Annyeonghasaeyo!

Taehyung went out wearing a white T-shirt, and Black City Shorts.

Taehyung: Annyeonghasaeyo Chickliens.

Jisoo: So For Today, we are the Pair who is going to Air on Vlive.

Taehyung: So We hope, that you'll stay tuned.

He opened the Drawer near our bed and found a letter.

"Hmm, whats this?"..He wondered

Jisoo: What do you think this is, Arminks?

Taehyung: To Taehyung and Jisoo

Jisoo: I think its a letter.

He opened it.

Jisoo:Taehyung it's a questions for us, to make the fans aware of us.

Taehyung: let me read it for you. Since you are the pair who's going to air on Vlive, I want you to answer most of the questions online,those questions are from your fans. Answer them Honestly.

Jisoo: Ooh! Arminks, you are pretty much advantage.

Taehyung: Question Number 1.If you were given a time to have a vacation, where would it be and why?

Jisoo: Taehyung, where would it be and why?

Taehyung: I would love go at the Philippines, because I feel free and relaxed when I go there.And Would love to bring Jisoo there, since she hasn't been there.

Jisoo: So sweet! #2 is, Do You like Taehyung, Jisoo Unnie? ....Ofcourse I like him he's my bestfriend.

Taehyung: (face palm) that's not what they meant.

Jisoo: Oh! Uhmm, then my answer is going to reveal soon.

Taehyung: aww(pout)..#3.If you would date someone where would it be?

Jisoo: That's going to be common question since Valentines is near.

Taehyung: I would bring her to my favorite place, she hasn't been there too.

Entry #451
-I'm sure you would like to date Jisoo Unnie, Tae Oppa

Taehyung: Hahhahaha!

Jisoo: #4,Jisoo Unnie, what type of guy do you like.

Entry #452
-Somewhat Related to Tae, Am I right?

Jisoo: Hmm! I guy, who has a sence of humor.Takes care of me well, and knows who I am and knows how to handle me.I can easily be attracted to smiles, so I hope he has those.

Entry #453
-See, Its Tae!

Taehyung: I think that comment is right! Was that me?

Jisoo: Know it alone!

Taehyung:#5,Tae Oppa.What kind of girl do you like? ....Hmm, I girl that can bright my day, And A girl with a bright smile.I want that if I'm in a bad mood I want that If I see her smile to me, my mood will become brighter.

Entry #456
-Like Jisoo Unnie, She always do that to you

Taehyung: You guess it right! I wonder when will I court her.

Jisoo: Hahahahha! Such a funny one!
WANNA ONE!

Taehyung: Jihoon caught my Attention!

Jisoo: Yeah! He acts like you! But Eats like Jin.

Taehyung: Who caught you attention There?

Jisoo: Hmm! Dae Hwi and Jihoon.

Taehyung:Why?

Jisoo: Because I found them funny!

Taehyung: Jinayo!

Jisoo: Wanna One Go:Zero Base, I saw Dae Hwi-ssi wearing an Aunt Dress
And Jihoon being inlove with the Poler Bear.

Taehyung: I Guess, that's all for Today!

Then I picked up a Pillow and hit it on his Face!

Jisoo: Hahahaha!

Taehyung: Ah! Jisoo-ssi you!

Jisoo: Hah! Jalgayo!

That's what I said and ran away!

Taehyung

I turned of the Ipad, and left the room to catch Jisoo, but when I stepped down, There's no Jisoo I can see.I look stupid carrying this pillow.

I looked everywhere but I saw nothing but people doing their own things.

Then I heard cracking behind me,I turned around and I was too late to catch her.

She hang on to me, and I gain strength to carry her. But the girl just laugh at her doings while poor me, who's caressing her.

Jungkook found it sweet so he took photos of me carrying her, then I changed my face into happiness.

Third Person's View

The place was full of sweetness of the Couple. Even though Jungkook was taking photos of this, none of them know that once he'll leave his phone at the table someone will take it and send it to BigHit and YG, to show this on Korea's Big Screen.This person was the one YG was chosed so that their Group will win, we know all entertainments wants their idol on top.

This Guy right here was a carefull one, no one caught him sending it to YG Ent.Using Jeon Jungkook's phone, even the owner doesn't know about this, he doesn't even know that those photos was sended becuase once YG will saw this, the person who is a spy will delete it quickly.

Next Week, WGMAA Votings will be opened, and fans are ready theirselves for a mass voting even when its early, its great to be sure.All Awards they want are in the show, knowing Collaboration is also part of it all fans, are ready to connect theif gadgets on Wifi to Vote their Idols.

Tonight The Offcam will be released to and Lots of Arminks and L-Once are keeping their eyes on the TV to watch them and to watch the sweetness every loveteam. But now all of them are Watching other shows like; I can see your Voice 5,Wanna One Go, Oppa Thinking, Leaving the Nest,And ETC. The Collaboration Show will be on 8:30 pm.

Hoping that the show won't go on a Mess.

------