P R O L O G U E

I am a brat who wants everything to be followed

I am arrogant, i'm just too proud of everything I have. I shout it to the world.

I am selfish, i don't care the consequences of what I did and I don't care what will happen to them or to everything. I'll just think about myself-myself alone.

I am bad, i cussed and messed up.

I am cold, i don't think what others will feel 'cause its only a waste of time

I'm ego-centric, i don't go down to someone's level. Because I know myself that I am better to everyone else. I'm too self-centered.

I'm rude, you can say that once you've met me.

I am broken

As you can see, i have all the negatives. My parents problem's ME, because I am the next heir of their company. They want me to do the oppposite things that I've listed. And they want something that I can't give it to them. And with that, i just can't stand it. So I made my own path.

Just like what I've said, i am self-centered, i follow myself-alone. Meaning of alone? Well, they don't have the rights to tell me what to do or what i shouldn't do. Away from judgements.

And I'm contented.. I think I was.

My life was once fine.

But when I met the goody-good guy I've almost changed myself

He is the opposite me, and it irritates me..

He is so good that i want to throw him at bermuda triangle

He is so good that I never want to see him again

But I can't..

He is so good that he never deserves someone like me

Though,

He mend me

He's been there for me

And I know who he is..

I thought I knew, but I don't

...and it changes from what I believed in...

 "Perfect is not when two people are together. It's when you're both opposite but in that way, you complete each other"

“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

***

Please vote my new story. And comment as well, thank you :)

#MMPtrio