chapter 1:friends

Leyoncè's POV:

I wake up due to the smell of fresh baked cookies,it smelt like chocolate cookie dough so I immediately knew it was time to get ready for school.
My mum is a fashion critic but love's cooking. She became a fashion critic to get over the horrible tragedy that happened between my parents, but we're doing good,my mum baked cookies for my younger brother Leon and I because it was our favourite. She would bake 7:00 every morning because she had to get to work early.

I'm getting ready for school when I hear the horn of my best best friend here to pick me as we go the same school.
I rush to get downstairs to see my two best friends Grayson and Crayson who are also twins,Grayson is the bad boy of the school who always plays dares and breaks hearts ,I still don't know how we're best friends.

Crayson is the hottest ,richest girl in school,well in some cases. We are all best friends and we spend most of our time together .

I give them a warm greeting and offer them some cookies which they love and can never stop eating before we go to school.
We talk about all the events that happened in school as we laugh at the way Gray imitates Mr.Clark when he teaches maths. And out of nowhere Gray gets a call from Chloe the schools gem (hoe) and she's trying to get Gray to forgive her for spreading false rumours of how they are dating. I roll my eyes to how they having been off and on for the past two weeks .

It's said that anyone that dates Grayson Black for more than a week will become the head of the schools art centre and that's a big thing at Crimpson high .

We got to the school 5 minutes early so I decided to read a novel named he's mine . I know it's a cliché name but then I can be really fun to read when I overhear Jack ,Grays friend talking about how hot Cray is but then Gray is an overprotective brother so he didn't let them touch her.

The bell rings and I get into class without letting Mr.Clark see me. I hate maths but no one knows except Grayson and he tries to make like it.
The lessons begins as I see Gray at the end of the class trying to keep me awake but he was too late.

Hey guys please read and comment ❤ you