Chapter 3

Previous
"Ready Mis?" I asked her looking worriedly at her. I grabbed her shoulder to let her know I was with her and that everything will be ok.
"No but I have you here to help me through. Let's get this done and over with." Artemis said breathing in and out to calm herself before we walked forward ready to tell her tale.
Now
Artemis' Pov
" I will give you answers to your questions in a second. You all probably wondering why I live in Gothem if I am GA's niece? Along with who "he" is  and what is my connection to him? well first of all, I am not GA's niece. He protected me during a very difficult time in my life, *sigh* a time where I had to choose two choices. He is Sportsmaster, aka my father."

"WHAT! Your dad is a villian and you did not say anything?" Wally said with anger in his eyes, while I just pulled my knees closer to my chest, looking down.

"She did not tell you guys because she was afraid that you would hate her and be mad at her for something she could not control. You were actually able to have a normal life. Imagine what her life was like if her dad is Sportsmater." Robin said angery.

"Robin calm down, it is not a big deal what they think of me. What matters is what I think of myself. They have every right to be mad at me for lying to them." I said calmly. "Now can I please finish telling you my story?" I asked

"Of course, please continue Artemis." Black Canery said

"Thank you, as I was saying before my dad is Sportsmaster, my mother was an ex-con named the Huntress and my sister is Chesire. My mom was the only thing protecting my sister and me from Sportsmaster before she got captured and sentence to six years in prison.  Six years of pure hell. Six years of torture. Six years of pushing myself until I was unconscious. Six years of my blood spilling, screams of pain, tears of pain and betrayal, have the living hell beat out of me. Six years with Sportsmaster. Six years of him pinning against my sister and me. When I was 10 my sister had, had enough so she ran away leaving me in the hand of Sportsmaster to with as he pleased, only to join him a few months later. If Batman and Green Arrow didn't catch me a few years ago trying to hack into Gothem Police Station then I would not have gotten a choice to the side I wanted to be on.  Growing up I was told that the Justice League were criminals and that they wanted to destroy the world. Even at a young age I always wanted to be a hero and Sportsmaster used that to his advantage. It was not until Batsy found out where I lived and attacked it with Robin along with Green Arrow and Speedy. Fortunately for me, I was out training with Sportsmaster a few miles out of Gothem. I came home early because he had to meeting. I snuck into my bedroom only to find all four of them and of course my first reaction was to attack them. I was able to knock out Speedy, Robin, and GA but I forgot about the dark knight himself, the next thing I knew everything went black. When I a woke I was tied up. Most of my weapons were on the table. I pulled out my knife and started to cut the ropes, while I did that GA asked me why I had his bow and explained that it looked just like his bow and it went missing on my birthday, I realized that it wasn't the Justice league who were the criminals, it was my own family, but I was not going to let that bow go so GA made me his portage, but I was a spy for the Justice League. Only three years later that mission was done and I had my mother back. I have been fighting him for about four years now but no matter what I do, he always finds away to hurt me somehow in every form. He has caused so many to suffer.  I did everything I could to get away from him, but apparently no matter what I do he will always take the people I care about. It was so bad that my sister was forced to run away after a night where I nearly died protecting her. She always said that in this family it's every girl for herself, but I never believed it. I was taught to show no emotion no matter what. Showing emotions, falling in love, or getting close to someone was a weakness, well according to Sportsmaster. After my sister disappeared like the Chesire only to join a few months later. She was always the like the Chesire Cat because she often disappeared when I needed her most and I was always like Alice because of how innocent I was, while the rest of my family were violent, villians, and wanted to take over the world. That was never me. I had to keep my family from falling apart but I couldn't even prevent my sister from leaving or save my mom's life. How can I prevent my family from falling apart if it has already fallen. I did everything I could to protect my mother and sister from Sportsmaster, but it was not enough." I explained. By now my fists were white and I was shaking violently. I was staring darkly at the ground.

" Give me your weapons now!" Someone said. When I looked up to see who said that, it was that little troll.

"What?" I asked 

" Give me your weapons, Artemis. It is for the best and you know it because knowing you, you would try to get revenge on Sportsmaster for killing you mother, and besides where the team is going tonight you won't need them.

" Yeah...no. You maybe right but the only way you're getting my weapons is when I die from a mission, and I won't go after Sportsmaster for the time being, he is going to have to come after me if he wants me to attack him. I have been playing his games for far to long, now it's time he plays my game for once. Besides what are we doing tonight Boy wonder?" I said with a smirk on my face.

" Haha very funny Crock!" Robin said laughing

"You didn't answer the question, Traught!" I fired back still with a smirk on my face.

"Ugh, fine. You need to blow off some steam, so there will be a party in honor for the Justice League and Young Justice." Robin said

"Where and when?" I asked slightly excited.

"City Hall in Star City at 8:00pm."

"Ok what time is it now and what's the attire?"

"3:30pm and wear something fancy."

"WHAT IT IS 3:30PM, that doesn't give us a lot of time. Ladies you won't have to buy dresses, I've got you covered mainly from all of Jade's, My mother's, and my undercover outfits. I got about 26 dresses, Jade has about 105 dresses and my mother has 4,530 dresses but then again she constantly adds dresses to it. Now if we want to be ready before 7:45pm then we must go now. Come on ladies we have to get ready. Oliver please call Felicity tell her to come to my dress warehouse. Zatanna, Black Canery, M'gann you are going to help me with hair and makeup. Felicity, Lois, and Wonder Woman you are on Shoes and jewellery. Jade will be on dress duty. We will start with makeup, then move onto dresses, then hair and finally shoes and jewellery. Let's go Ladies!" I said

"Let's go I guess." Black Canery said

Wc-1334