Chapter 2

Chapter two for you lol ;)

HI!!!!! Nice toy see you are still reading. So I was thinking on what to write for chapter two and I finally figured it out. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this story please comment thanks! Also the first chapter was just a look about what Seeley think I will change point of view on this one or the next! You know what I don't know but here it is--

You were meant for me (Chapter 2)

Picture of Matt---------

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Seeley~

(Recap)- I really don't know why, but the halls were already empty. People here must really love lunch. I was walking behind as she slammed the door open to the lunch room and walked in. As I followed her I noticed one again that everyone was looking at me again.....oh this is going to be interesting.

(Present)- I took a deep breath as I just followed Kacey screaming her head off about being hungry. As we got our lunch I started to wish that I brought a lunch. Just looking at this grossed me out from the green soup I think....to the hair in my mac & cheese. Well at least the milk is goo-Wait, nope it's expired.

I looked up at Kacey. "I just lost my hunger just from looking at me food. Do you want to get chips with me in a vending machine?"

She snorted.  "Hell no this food is awesome you should just try it man" I watch her start to drink the green soup which to me grossed the shit out of me.

"Kacey, Kacey... hey I haven't seen you all day where were you?" A strange man asked her as he sat at the table out of breath.

"Hey who is you new friend? He looks like he belongs with Matt's group."

She turned to me and just smiled "Nope he is with me and Tom this is Ryan. Ryan this is Tom and so on. He is my new best friend by the way. He is bold so he wont take crap that you and I will give him.

He gave me an evil look saying,

"Well we will have to see about that. Oh hey Kacey do you want to hear a joke?

She gave him a questionable look. "Sure but it better not about me again. If it is you will be missing you Goober berries, and not the good kind either."I stuck a spoon full of the green stuff in my mouth, and almost through up. Sweet balls I am freaking gay and the ladies here S-U-C-K at cooking....well I think that is a lad nope that just nasty. "Oh, I don't think there is a good kind of whatever you just said Kacey."

"I don't fucking care Tom can be an ass some times, oh yeah what was that joke again."

"Hmmm what oh yeah the joke are you ready............gay rights!" I watched as he started to bust out laughing as Kacey and I dropped our mouths.I almost started to jump over the table and cut his ass when I had an idea. "Hey, Tom want to hear a better joke?"

He finally calmed down and looked at me. "Sure but I don't think you can to me though."

"Oh I bet I can with three words." He gave me a look saying i'm crazy, hell no Bitch your the crazy one messing with me.

"OK what is it already!?!?!?" Kacey said.

I looked at Tom. "You sure you want to hear it."

"Sur-"

"Your penis size." I just stared at him as he got the most defensive look I have ever seen as Kacey started to laughed hard as she spit the green soup all over me