Chapter 4

Hey people good to see you again!! SO I know the last chapter was a bit different, but i'm going to try to get it focused back on Seeley and Matt!!! Also still vote and comment what to know what you think!!! Also I'm going to try to make this one longer so enjoy! OK enough talking time for chapter 4 of You were meant for me XD.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~Seeley~

I was freaking out when I knew what was going on now. We have ran into a Vampire!!! I was feeling like he was draining my life energy. I was getting so weak that he was holding me up while getting more rough with every second. My vision was starting to fade when I heard a familiar voice. I could feel the vampire start to loose his grip on me as I hear voices. Then he finally took its fangs out and that is when I passed out.

~Kacey~

I can't believe it! My work has fallowed me on my free time. For generation my family has been vampire hunters. As I ran to my car to get my hidden stake and gun I heard Seeley made a weird sound. I tried around to see the vampire sink his fangs into his neck. I don't know what came over me, but when I say that I lost it. I charged at him waving the stake In the air.

I went behind him as I tried to stab the stake in his heart as I screamed "LET HIM GO!!" To my surprise he easily grabbed it. Usually vampires are very fast, but from experience I could easily kill him...what going on? I watched as he took his fangs out of Seeley, and to see him just drop...n not moving.

I charged at him again to miss as he dodged it. I started to get angry as I started to through an attack after attack, but I kept missing. It was like each second he was getting stronger. I don't get whats going on. I have killed thousands of vampires like this one easily after the have drank blood. What make this one so special? I charged at him again as he grabbed my right arm holding the stake and pulled me in tight. I felt pain i my neck as he bite me. I smiled as I new I got him now.

I got the gun out with wooden bullets i it and shot him. He instantly let go of me scooting backwards. I raised the gun one last time as I aimed it at his heart and pulled the trigger. That was it I watched his skin turn pure black, then he turned into ash. That's also how you know when you killed a vampire.

I instantly turned around and ran to Seeley. "Seeley...SEELEY wake up please." I didn't know what to do because, if I take him to the Hospital they will find the holes in his neck, so I called my dad. I waited three rings until he finally answered.

"Hello"

"DAD hurry come to the mall!"

" what why whats wrong?"

"I was hanging with a friend when a vampire came out of no were and attacked us."

"WHAT THE HELL they hardly ever do that now  a days."

"I know but you need to come here the vampire drained allot of my friends blood and he won't wake up."

"OK be right there" That was the last thing he said as he hung up. I was shaking thinking of the worst. The vampire drinked allot of him blood. Well at least he won't turn into a vampire in order to do that he would have to drink all of his blood and then give the human some of him blood to do that.

I was still thinking about the possibilities as a car pulled up. I started to calm down a little as I saw my dad come out. He ran to me holding a first aid kit. "Kacey your neck".