Rewind

"Mommy! Miss you!" My three-year-old daughter yelled at me as soon as I walked into the house.

"I missed you too, sweetie. Where's Ms. Eliza?" She pointed in the direction of the kitchen where Ms. Eliza was washing dishes. "Ms. Eliza, you don't need to do the dishes I'll do them." I came around the corner into the kitchen. Ms. Eliza is a retired older lady who lives with her husband in the same complex. She constantly tells me to stop calling her Ms. I call her Ms. out of habit. My mom always made me call my elders Ms. or Mr.

"Oh no honey. I got these few dishes. I really don't mind I'm not so old that I can't still do housework," she smiled at me. I smiled back. she was always kind enough to watch Camila whenever I needed her to (Which was quite often).

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Ms. Eliza?" I asked her.

"That would be lovely, Dear."

"Mommy! Mommy!" Cami said running into the kitchen

"What is it sweetie?"

"I saw Hannah Mantana on T.V. She scares me!" I laughed.

"Go watch T.V. with Ms. Eliza then, Honey" With that she ran from the room and I started making lasagna (or as I like to call it spaghetti that you bake in a bowl).

AFTER DINNER

"Thank you for dinner!" Ms. Eliza shouted from her car as she drove away.

"Come on Cami, time for a bath. then your going to Gran's house." Cami shouted a yay and ran to the bathroom. After giving her a bath i drove over to my ex's parent's house. My ex-boyfriend Isidoro Jinny left all by myself after 2 years together and he claimed that he loved me 16 and pregnant. He didn't want Cami and refused to see her. Til this day Isidoro Michael Jinny has not seen his daughter.

His parents don the other hand love Cami and are constantly trying to get Isidor to see his child. They help me out when I need help and he sends a check once a week $800. even though its a lot I still work and go to school because I don't want to depend on him for money. Yeah his parents are rich and he took over his father's company as soon as he graduated high school. Let take a break and rewind here.

My name is Adele Vencia. I'm 19 years old my birthday is September 11, 1990. I have a daughter whose father is not in the picture. I was the cliche 16 and pregnant. My boyfriend Isidoro and I were " in love" and 7 months before the end of my junior year i got pregnant. I was already an emancipated minor when because my mom and dad couldn't handle having me there any longer. I had Camile Nikkole (pronounced Nicole )Vencia August 1 2008. A month before my senior year.