Chapter 1

"Jimin-ah I'm bored" I say while he's on his phone.
"Who are you chatting with? You seem happy!" I say trying to look at his phone.
He turns the screen off before I could see anything.
"Just a girl I like" he says smiling. "Is she kind to you? How old is she? What does she look like? What's her name?" I say and stare at him.
"Her name is Rose, she is 20 years old and yes she's kind to me." "PHOTO PHOTO!" I scream. He opens his phone and shows me a photo of a very beautiful girl. "Oh I'm jealousssss!" I say and Jimin chuckles.

***

Some months have passed and u haven't heard of Jimin in a while.
Suddenly I hear the doorbell. I jump up to see who it is.
I open the door and Jimin falls into my arms bawling his eyes out. I help him to the couch.
"Stay here I'll get you some tea" I say as I walk towards the kitchen.
A few minutes later I walk back to the living room with tea and ask him whats going on.
"S..she broke up with me" he says starting to cry again. I quickly put my tea down and hold him as tight as possible. "Calm down, Jimin. She's not wort2h of your tears."
After a view minutes I notices he's calmed down. "Jimin you can sleep here for the night if u like" I say and look down and a already sleeping Jimin. "Or you could just sleep on me ofcourse" I say and chuckle.
I look at the clock *3pm*. Ugh I'll just let him sleep till 4 pm but then I have to wake him up or else he won't sleep tonight.

***

An hour has passed.
"Jimin dude you've gotta wake up!" I say and move him around.
He mumbles something, but I can't make out what he's saying.
"What?" I say. "Please don't leave me too.." I look at him confused. "I won't leave, but you have to wake up or else you can't sleep" "Oh.. sorry" he says and stands up.
"Go take a shower. You can borrow some of my clothing." I say and he walks toward my room.
Half an hour later he returns. "Does this look okay?" He asks.
I chuckle. "You look even better than I do." A smile appears on his face.
"Where should we eat?" I ask him. "Mmhh.. I don't feel like eating" "you have to! Lets just order some pizza so we can share one." I say.

***

1,5 hour later.
We finished the pizza and talked about life.
Thankfully he didn't start crying again.
"I'm tired" I say rubbing my eyes. "Same" Jimin replies with his eyes barely open.
"Let's just go sleep" I say while standing up. Jimin stands up too and we both walk towards the bed. When we were younger we used to sleep in the same bed often so the fact that we had to do that again didn't bother us. It was kind of a fun flashback from when we were younger.
We threw ourselves on the bed after undressing
"Could..could I lay against you?" Jimin softly says. "I eh I just feel lonely without her you know. It's not that I like you." He quickly adds and I chuckle. "I know dude don't worry. You can lay against me." I say and Jimin comes closer. I wrap my arms around him holding him really tight. I missed him.